Sign in to follow this  
|BA

Do we really want to be in the 4th round?

Mixed feelings - would love to get a big HOME tie for once though.... maybe just one more round....

Can any anoraks out there list our last 12 3rd round draws? Can''t remember anything decent.......

[quote user="grantroederdisaster"]I always want us to win although at the moment every defeat for me has the silver lining of being one game nearer to the end of Roedernowheres dreadfull reign! [/quote]

Same thoughts here, sometimes, good medicine taste''s nasty.

no - stuff the cup...we''ve got a run of 3 very, very important games coming either side of the 4th round tie, and given our thin squad and poor injury luck, we''re best to keep the players fit, fresh and focused entirely on the league - make no mistake,,, 

Yes please. In all likelihood, Roeder''s not going to be sacked any which way any time soon and I''ve yet to see any sort of cup run in all my time supporting Norwich. I think one year we squeaked past Brighton in a replay, then beat the mighty Dagenham and Redbridge to get into the 5th but that''s it. You''ve got to love the FA cup surely?

Of course we do, a home or away game in the cup against a big prem team can net over 500k which is as much profit as the restuarants  make in 12 months. We need the money but I am fully expecting our customary exit at a ground where we never seem to turn up.

[quote user="Chunky Norwich"]

Yes please. In all likelihood, Roeder''s not going to be sacked any which way any time soon and I''ve yet to see any sort of cup run in all my time supporting Norwich. I think one year we squeaked past Brighton in a replay, then beat the mighty Dagenham and Redbridge to get into the 5th but that''s it. You''ve got to love the FA cup surely?

[/quote]wasnt the replay becasue of the floodlights not working?

[quote user="IBA"]

Can any anoraks out there list our last 12 3rd round draws? Can''t remember anything decent.......[/quote]Anorak fact.In 1904 we were thrown out of the FAcup for being a ''professional organisation'', I reckon we''d get away with it this year don''t you?

Indeed you are correct! I''d forgotten that. Wasn''t it something even more ridiculous though? Like the fact that the floodlights were working but the back-up generator wasn''t?

Yes we do want to be in the 4th round. Why wouldn''t we be. the amount of money players are on, a few extra games should be nothing. Plus it''s a good day out for the fans, and we could possibly get a decent next tie. Although i hope we dont as when the 4th rounds games are expected to be played im in Barcelona

Every year this question comes up.  Of course we want a cup run (and a very long one at that), this season is cack and it would give us all something else to think about rather than league 1!!

Of course we want to be in the next round,most younger fans dont even know what a cup run is! it might also be a distraction from the league rubbish served up week after week,and i also thought we were desperate for cash.But dont worry we will almost certainly lose anyway.