Sign in to follow this  
NC tilI I die

Proud to be Yellow and Green.

I have viewed the message board for about Two years. Until day I have never posted a message. But now it''s really starting to feel real!

Next Saturday the fun starts, Crystal Palace isn''t really the game we had all hoped for but, the bigger games start coming thick and fast there after.

So, when your sitting in your sit, or watching the many games on SKY. Remember what ever the score, we are premier league, we are back and we will stayup. By by Ipswich, Rotterham and Crewe.

Hello, Man Utd, Arsenal and Liverpool.

Norwich City ''til I die.

OTBC.

nice to see new people joining the pinkun!

yup only a just over a week to go!

hiya nc

why haven''t you posted until now, we are all very friendly - though a few of us are quite mad, myself included - hope it isn''t another two years before you get the urge again!!

NC it may not be the game we hoped for but it will probably start us off on the winning road rather than a losing one if we were playing arsenal etc.

Thanks for the greetings AJ, DumbleDellia is magic and Gazzathegreat.

I haven''t posted before because I like to read the views of others and keep my comments to myself, well not anymore! It''s a great place to learn things about transfers, gossip etc. I am sure that a few people on this board are insiders :)

It''s like the early Mike Walkers years all over again! I''m like a kid in a sweet shop. It''s even better when my friends are town, forest and Leeds fans!

While they all spend a boiling hot afternoon in front of the T.V. and Radio, I was relaxing and getting ready for next week.

P.S. Lets get the new Central back and Target man and then we can get on with the important business.

WE ARE GOOD ENOUGH!

OTBC

NC ''tilI I die

ian

there are a lot of different opinions on this board, as you probably realise, but i think i can safetly say this is the best board for talking about our wonderful club - sometimes there are minor disputes (usually started by yankee canary!) but first wizard usually puts his fire out

i respect a good many people on here, despite them sharing different views to me, but let''s face it, if we all thought the same this board would cease to exist!

so have fun and yes, you are SO right, it is a fantastic time to be a fan, especially if you are really lucky like myself and live in norwich and have a season ticket, i know how privileged i am and look forward to the big start on saturday

just cannot wait
:-)