Millwall at Home tomorrow afternoon too, that will be fun as the train to Charlton from London Bridge goes through South Bermondsey where the Millwall fans get off!

Which train are most people getting from Norwich... 8am, 9am or 10am???? Be great to take a carriage completely full of city fans especially as we go through ipsh*t.

CTID. OTBC

Just so you know, The Charlton trains do not go to South Bermondsey. [I get the Charlton train every day to and from work.]

If the Charlton train DID go through South Bermondsey, I think it''d be the Charlton fans, not the away supporters, who''d have more reason for concern about trains full of Millwall fans.

Erm, I''m not going. Every time I''ve been to The Valley I''ve witnessed nothing other than abject misery unfold on that pitch, so I''m saving what little money I have left to my name and will be pretending the game isn''t actually happening instead.

Though I might pop down just after lunchtime and ''welcome'' the team bus.

[quote user="mrdi"]

Erm, I''m not going. Every time I''ve been to The Valley I''ve witnessed nothing other than abject misery unfold on that pitch, so I''m saving what little money I have left to my name and will be pretending the game isn''t actually happening instead.

Though I might pop down just after lunchtime and ''welcome'' the team bus.

[/quote]hows that - by a traditional moonie???sounds like a prudent wise choice on the whole though,,,

Something like that, but with a small picture of Mr Roeder covering my starfish. [Which should hopefully save me from being arrested].

Very true. And come to think of it, mine is far prettier... [so the missus tells me...]