Sign in to follow this  
barclayboy1902

would you have herman or dailly ?

putting his scum past behind him i think he would be a great signing,our team lacks experience and he would be the sort of player we need.however i think dailly is past his best, what do you think? , id rather see players with experience brought in to dig us out of this whole rather than young loan players put under pressure as the atmosphere turns on the team.

Hermy (for want of not knowing how to spell his name) I would definately take a look at, not sure how fit he is these days, but was always a decent player so worth a look..Christian Daily....No, if we sign that bloke I''m off

Daillys knocking on a bit now and would surely only be a short term fix.. we need to be looking at rebuilding a team with the right mix of youth and players aged between 27-31 for experience imo.....

jas :)

[quote user="olej"] No idea why roeder doesnt want to bring cureton back  [/quote]

I think it''s probably because Cureton has been rubbish for us. Although I guess if we get really desperate then he will bring him back.

Back on topic...I''d prefer Herman because he''s left sided and good at centreback and fullback.

Herman definitely, a cut above what we have currently aslong as he''s fit. Dont really like Dailly that much even when he was in his prime always thought he was a bit short for a centre back but better than almost nothing at all, which is what we have currently.

Too late, Herman Herriadason (again, however you spell his name) has signed for QPR. Not sure whether its a loan or a permenant deal. Another one bites the dust!!!

[quote user="Mutley"]Too late, Herman Herriadason (again, however you spell his name) has signed for QPR. Not sure whether its a loan or a permenant deal. Another one bites the dust!!![/quote]thats helguson!!!!

Sorry, schoolboy error!! Got back from honeymoon in New Zealand the other day and head is still not in the right time zone!!![|-)]

I''d have both, tbh!!!!!

Better than the dross that we''ve got at the moment!!!

HH won''t come here anyway! He''ll pick a team that''s got something (anything!) going for them!

So that''s NOT US!