Sign in to follow this  
steve b

Don't be surprised..

If the players lay down and get stuffed 4 or 5 nil tomorrow, they done it to worthington against burnley, if they''ve had enough of Roeder then thats what they''ll do. I really hope we get buried to get him out! Lupoli has clearly had enough of him Cureton had a bit of a dig in the paper, rusty said early season if he wasn''t getting played he''d think about things,

come on charlton make 2009 get off to a flyer for me!

[quote user="steve o"]

If the players lay down and get stuffed 4 or 5 nil tomorrow, they done it to worthington against burnley, if they''ve had enough of Roeder then thats what they''ll do. I really hope we get buried to get him out! Lupoli has clearly had enough of him Cureton had a bit of a dig in the paper, rusty said early season if he wasn''t getting played he''d think about things,

[/quote]

I think I''m right in saying that Drury and Doherty are the only survivors of the Burnley game.  We just need some old heads on the park, a decent central defensive partnership that gets injured, and a midfielder or two that won''t go missing.  Hopefully that''s what January will bring us.

I think they had enough of Worthy at the Fulham game!

I''m not sure if I want rodent out or not yet as I dont see how brining in someone else with no money to spend doing much better.

I do hate him playing people out of position!

[quote user="blahblahblah"]

, a decent central defensive partnership that gets injured, [/quote]

...errr, that should have been doesn''t...

[quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="steve o"]

[/quote]

I think I''m right in saying that Drury and Doherty are the only survivors of the Burnley game.  We just need some old heads on the park, a decent central defensive partnership that gets injured, and a midfielder or two that won''t go missing.  Hopefully that''s what January will bring us.

[/quote]yes i think your right, but these are his players now who are being played out of position or not even played at all, in my opinion i think they made a statement to him against against forest, we''ve seen it before and we''ll see it now.

[quote user="Darren"]I think they had enough of Worthy at the Fulham game! I''m not sure if I want rodent out or not yet as I dont see how brining in someone else with no money to spend doing much better. I do hate him playing people out of position![/quote]lets not start that again he''s had money and wasted it!

[quote user="steve o"]

[/quote]So taking the above in to account, if the players do well tomorrow does that mean they support Roeder, I guess it does using your logic!

[quote user="steve o"][quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="steve o"]

[/quote]

[/quote]yes i think your right, but these are his players now who are being played out of position or not even played at all, in my opinion i think they made a statement to him against against forest, we''ve seen it before and we''ll see it now.[/quote]

I think you are giving the many loan players too much credit if you think that they care enough about the club to throw a game or not try.

As for the money situation, it is relevant.  Yes Roeder has made many mistakes but that is not the full picture.  He spent peanuts in the summer and will have to sell some of the better players in January in order to bring in numbers (not necessarily quality).  I doubt it will improve next year and I suppose the lack of funds will be his fault again....