Sign in to follow this  
canarycat

An Auction For Ashton

This could be the answer to our money troubls as some clubs are desperate for a stricker of his stature which take out the fact of west hams money troubles. As i belive the sale of owen will have newcastle interested as well as man city and of course liverpool etc could this be the answer to our money prayers  

If they can get him fit, i reckon he would be a huge asset to any of the top five Premier league clubs. He''s never going to be fit enough to play week in week out but at any of them, he wouldn''t need to.

So can we have sealed bids in an envelope from Arsenal, ManUre, Chelski, Aston Villa and Liverpool please? [:D]

[quote user="canarycat"]

This could be the answer to our money troubls as some clubs are desperate for a stricker of his stature which take out the fact of west hams money troubles. As i belive the sale of owen will have newcastle interested as well as man city and of course liverpool etc could this be the answer to our money prayers  

[/quote]

They will buy him on  HP which means we will be the last to get anything, as per

[quote user="canarycat"]

[/quote]

They will buy him on  HP which means we will be the last to get anything, as per

I''d heard from a Hammers fan he was nearly fit (for Ashton anyway) and they were going to sell him in the transfer window but there was a bit in the paper last week that he has had a set back and may be out until April. Not quite sure if it''s true.

canarycat wrote the following post at 02/01/2009 7:03 PM:

This

could be the answer to our money troubls as some clubs are desperate

for a stricker of his stature which take out the fact of west hams

money troubles. As i belive the sale of owen will have newcastle

interested as well as man city and of course liverpool etc could this

be the answer to our money prayers

REALLY! Aston is out for the rest of the season, and about to have surgery on a serious ankle problem........so I guess he is a good ''STRICKER''!!

[quote user="porkyp"]

canarycat wrote the following post at 02/01/2009 7:03 PM:

This

could be the answer to our money troubls as some clubs are desperate

for a stricker of his stature which take out the fact of west hams

money troubles. As i belive the sale of owen will have newcastle

interested as well as man city and of course liverpool etc could this

be the answer to our money prayers

REALLY! Aston is out for the rest of the season, and about to have surgery on a serious ankle problem........so I guess he is a good ''STRICKER''!![/quote]A job for Martin I think Porky............

[quote user="Big Bob"]Please tell me the spelling of Striker was a typo[/quote]u pedantic freak! do u really care about a small spelling error when having an informal chat over the internet?