Sign in to follow this  
bristol_canary

New Signing to be annonced tomorrow

[quote user="Reg Presley"]http://www.sufc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/ProfilesDetail/0,,10418~31654,00.html[/quote]

You changed that. I don''t know how but you did ... he''s not in the squadlist on the right ...

[quote user="Reg Presley"]http://www.sufc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/ProfilesDetail/0,,10418~31654,00.html[/quote]

haha that old trick again!

;)

I can''t remember how you do it but you can make it look like any championship player is playing for any championship club - I think you change the players ID in the URL to any player in the league!

it''s obvious you''ve done that because if you look at previous clubs it says ''Manchester City, Oldham (loan)'' and if Croft had actually gone to Sheff U, it would say Norwich City there too!!!!

don''t you have anything better to do?

Robbie Savage looking to end his career on a high! - bristol_canary

Another reason this makes no sense is that if he wanted to end his career on a high, he wouldn''t come to a 20th place Champs team.

Perhaps GR is bringing him in to play upfront? We''ll be the only club in the champonship without any centre forwards or centre backs at this rate.

[quote user="bristol_canary"]Robbie Savage looking to end his career on a high!

would be a great aquisition and surely help bolster the midfield.
[/quote]

But of today''s date January 3:

ROBBIE SAVAGE is desperate for a second chance at Derby — to prove he is no waste of money.

So far the £1.5million midfielder has been out in the cold since the start of the season.

But the exit of boss Paul Jewell has opened the door for Savage, who hopes caretaker boss Chris Hutchings will give him an opportunity to show what he can do.

County visit non-league Forest Green in the FA Cup and face Manchester United in the semi-finals of the Carling Cup next week.

Savage, 34, said: “Everybody deserves a second chance.

“I know most of the fans don’t like me and that’s fine.

“I’ve heard what they say — that my legs have gone.

“If they came to watch me train they’d know that was nonsense. I want to prove I’m good enough to do a job for their club.

“The new manager says everyone starts with a clean slate and the words were music to my ears.

“I’ve been working my nuts off in training all week like I have for the last six months. I hope I’m included on Saturday.”

Savage arrived a year ago from Blackburn and the former Wales star, who has a contract until 2010, was given the captain’s armband and became Jewell’s voice on the pitch.

But when Savage — top earner at £25,000 a week — reported back for pre-season he was told he was no longer part of Jewell’s plans following relegation from the Premier League.

And there were days when he was ordered to stay away from training as the rift with Jewell deepened. Sav admitted: “It’s been the worst time of my career. I never had a fall-out with Paul Jewell despite what people think. I had a lot to thank him for.

“We are both strong characters and there was a clash of personalities. But he was the manager and he decided he wasn’t going to pick me. I had to respect the fact that he stuck to his guns.

“But it’s been soul-destroying just coming into training and knowing I would never play for Derby again while he was manager.”

Sav went on loan to Brighton and even considered moving to the Middle East in search of football.

Now he sees a brighter future after Jewell quit last Sunday, with the Rams struggling in the Championship table,

Savage said: “I’m 34, I’ve played 350 Premier League games and 40 times for my country. Surely Derby can use that experience?”

Who knows?  It is the transfer season.

[quote user="Yellowbeagle"]Perhaps GR is bringing him in to play upfront? We''ll be the only club in the champonship without any centre forwards or centre backs at this rate.[/quote]a good point! no wonder we''re shit! formations dont go like this!:                     GKRB         RB          LB      LBRM   CM      CM       CM     RM                     CMi.e when doc doesn''t play n drury''s put CB

And so it begins, only this time its after the transfer window opens.  Rumours aripe from all corners of the universe and of course i put money on Morrisons or Asda being invloved. so who has spotted who and where? what a load of rubbish.  i believe nothing until it is on the official website and i see the man in a greena and yellow shirt.