Sign in to follow this  
City 2nd

ROEDER OUT!

Glen ROEDER in todays EDP quote.....''The squad is down to the ridiculous, the tank is runing nearly on empty - 13/14 players''. He speaks of needing defenders and strikers.Just how was this bloody bufoon was allowed to take control of our club as manager only the selection panel of Delia and Co know......!!I will mention again.......Huckerby, Martin, Spillane.......to those of you who state the latter two are not good enough........its not they are not good enough, its personal by ROEDER, just as it is with Cutreton, Lupoli and Lappin.Russell will more than likely be given the nod this aftenoon in place of Lupoli, and we all know where that will lead.......to a squad of 12/13 senior players.ROEDER OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!

it''s more out of hope and desperation really for me, i''m prepared to back the other team until he goes! it''s sad when i have to say that and why should i but needs must!

[quote user="steve o"]i''m prepared to back the other team until he goes! [/quote]

tw*t!

what about the poor sods who pull on the shirt every week? not all of them deserve that sort of attitude.. you sire are not a city fan, but a spectator, i hope you never go to Carrow Road ever again after wanting the opposition to win.... they dont want people like you at Carrow road.

jas :)

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[quote user="steve o"]i''m prepared to back the other team until he goes! [/quote]

tw*t!

what about the poor sods who pull on the shirt every week? not all of them deserve that sort of attitude.. you sire are not a city fan, but a spectator, i hope you never go to Carrow Road ever again after wanting the opposition to win.... they dont want people like you at Carrow road.

[/quote]i''m a city fan not a roeder fan, i buy my season ticket every season,

[quote user="steve o"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]

tw*t!

[/quote]i''m a city fan not a roeder fan, i buy my season ticket every season,[/quote]Youre not a true fan if you want the other team to win.

[quote user="steve o"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]

tw*t!

[/quote]i''m a city fan not a roeder fan, i buy my season ticket every season,[/quote]

I know where the guys coming from - Myself a long term supporter will always support the club but I don''t support the idiot in charge of the team. while I want Norwich to win if we lose I know that defeat is another nail in Roedernowheres managerial coffin!

Its sad when fans start arguing about the idiot we''ve got in charge, I saw it at the Forest game. I think we''d all like Roeder to suceed but know in our heart of hearts that most of our unperforming season is down to him and his poor motivational skills mean that it will not improve until hes gone!

The only t*at is Glen Roedernowhere! 

if i were not a true city fan or as jas put it just a spectator why would i do a 400 mile round trip on a tuesday night take a day and a half off work to go and watch us not turn up at southampton? i get no pleasure out of geting beat but what is the point of winning 1 losing 4 or 5 and keeping that pratt in a job? get it over and done with asap, my first game away at forest 1987 i was 7, pearce scored we lost 2-0 been going ever since

[quote user="steve o"]if i were not a true city fan or as jas put it just a spectator why would i do a 400 mile round trip on a tuesday night take a day and a half off work to go and watch us not turn up at southampton? i get no pleasure out of geting beat but what is the point of winning 1 losing 4 or 5 and keeping that pratt in a job? get it over and done with asap, my first game away at forest 1987 i was 7, pearce scored we lost 2-0 been going ever since[/quote]

I''m with you mate, you are very very true!

Sad that others have given you hassle for saying the absolute truth!

They should save their anger for root of most of Norwich Citys problems - Glen Roedernowhere!

[quote user="steve o"]if i were not a true city fan or as jas put it just a spectator why would i do a 400 mile round trip on a tuesday night take a day and a half off work to go and watch us not turn up at southampton? i get no pleasure out of geting beat but what is the point of winning 1 losing 4 or 5 and keeping that pratt in a job? get it over and done with asap, my first game away at forest 1987 i was 7, pearce scored we lost 2-0 been going ever since[/quote]You are "true" fan and not alone in the way you think. Getting it over and done with might be our only hope of survival.

grantroederdisaster wrote

Its sad when fans start arguing about the idiot we''ve got in charge,

I saw it at the Forest game. I think we''d all like Roeder to suceed but

know in our heart of hearts that most of our unperforming season is

down to him and his poor motivational skills mean that it will not

improve until hes gone!

Just like he did at Gillingham, Watford, West Ham and Newcastle..come on Charlton help us get the twat out .