Sign in to follow this  
the pigman

what is roeder good at

he is an expert at signing injured players and ones that get injured is he unlucky or is this bargain basement players for you.I may answer myself tomorrow on this subject.

Yeah we should have got the fans choice - Jewell - just shows what fans know eh?

[quote user="IBA"]Yeah we should have got the fans choice - Jewell - just shows what fans know eh?[/quote]

Not my choice at all, but neither was GR.

Besides which football fans know nothing.

Another good reason not to renew, no point watching a game I know nothing about, may as well take up knitting and watch grass bowls lol

the thing is with grass bowls.. you know you stand a chance of winning,

roeder is a clueless idiot to think 25,000 people watching the team , dont know wht they talking about.

if now and then he admitted he was wrong , i would have more respect for him.

thanks for answering me I feel very humbled that roeder is not a man people seem to like,we have given him a chance and he has f ed up our team.

getting teams relegated then telling us we don''t actually understand football, also telling us we don''t live in the real world!

Don''t know what he is good at, but it''s being a football club manager. He good a making a pigs ear of things come to think about it!

I think you''ll find that he finds his true vocation in a year or so''s time: grilling burgers, hiring deckchairs on Margate beach; or standing on Platform Two at Paddington Station, jotting down train numbers.

After my long list of reasons I hate Roeder ... here is my (not so long) list of things I think Roeder has done well for this club...

Keeping us from the drop last season,
Bringing Ched Evans in on loan,
Bringing Sammy Clingan to the club.

That is literally all ...

[quote user="NCFC_Shaun"]

After my long list of reasons I hate Roeder ... here is my (not so long) list of things I think Roeder has done well for this club...

Keeping us from the drop last season,
Bringing Ched Evans in on loan,
Bringing Sammy Clingan to the club.

That is literally all ...

[/quote]

This is the tragedy that is Glen Roeder Norwich City football manager -

He has done a few good things like signing some good players and getting shot of no marks like the Jarvis Bros but his bad moves have been much more plentiful and have at completely nullified the few good things hes done!

The bottom line is hes no good as our football manager!

He has proven to be good at escaping relegation during the first season when he is appointed manager at a club.

Unfortunately , it has been proven that his prowess does not extend into the second or following seasons.

Sadly things seem to be following that same pattern now..........

[quote user="Grim Roeder"]

He has proven to be good at escaping relegation during the first season when he is appointed manager at a club.

Unfortunately , it has been proven that his prowess does not extend into the second or following seasons.

Sadly things seem to be following that same pattern now..........

[/quote]I''m not sure he is good for a first [whole]season, in our case he got results during the first couple of months, the players then realised what a total t@sser the guy was and haven''t played for him since!