Sign in to follow this  
SAFU2007

Cureton on the way back?

Tabloid press reports Cureton has not been given permission to play in the FA cup by Norwich, could we see him return soon? Personally I think it''s a rubbish decision because we''ll be out of the cup by 4:45 tomorrow anyway. Who really wants him back here tho'' for the relegation run-in? ( apart from Wiz )

Play Cureton, Sibierski and Lupoli all three up front and we will score a lot of goals ourselves !!!!!

Three different kind of players.

Not Bell and Hoolahan .. they will never score.

Forget Lita, same story as with Martin Taylor, Roeder never learns, he''s the boss of the loan market.

[quote user="Fabregas- Poor Mans Ian Crook"]Personally i would rather start a game with 10 men than start cureton. So i wouldn''t have wasted the money bringing him in. From our current squad, Lupoli and if he goes back one of the youth strikers.
[/quote]

lol ok

[quote user="Fabregas- Poor Mans Ian Crook"]Personally i would rather start a game with 10 men than start cureton. So i wouldn''t have wasted the money bringing him in. From our current squad, Lupoli and if he goes back one of the youth strikers.
[/quote]

Same. Playing Cureton is pretty much like playing with 10 men anyways and it''s easier to keep the ball without him.

hes managed to score two in two outings for another club in the same division,

maybe hes getting beter service there,

i wont mind betting if hes there another two months, he will at least get another 5-8 goals at least.

id rather he scored a few even a couple , for us rather than competition in the same leauge.

every point is valuable now .

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Nope I had him as my signature along with my racing ant way back in the summer........sorry, maybe you nicked him off me?[/quote]

The summer ? Just to let you know canary has been with me since 2003 !

[quote user="Canaries in Bed"]GR does not want him back. Nor do I actually.[/quote]

GR not wanting him back is the best argument I can think of for bringing him back in time for tomorrow''s match.

[quote user="GJP"]

[/quote]

Same. Playing Cureton is pretty much like playing with 10 men anyways and it''s easier to keep the ball without him.

[/quote]is your name kermit,gonzo or miss piggy because you are a muppet my friend.Jamie scored 14 goals last season .he has started 3 games for the rodent this season,how on earth is that giving him a chance.I hope he moves to barnsley and scores shit loads of goals.Roeder is the worst man manager i have ever encounted and that includes that muppet grant.People like you should read satistics rather than talk shite!

[quote user="we are rubbish"][quote user="GJP"]

[/quote]

[/quote]is your name kermit,gonzo or miss piggy because you are a muppet my friend.Jamie scored 14 goals last season .he has started 3 games for the rodent this season,how on earth is that giving him a chance.I hope he moves to barnsley and scores shit loads of goals.Roeder is the worst man manager i have ever encounted and that includes that muppet grant.People like you should read satistics rather than talk shite![/quote]

Here''s one for you, how many different league games did Jamie Cureton score in last season?

I mean if you want to look at statistics then at least try to look at the ones that are important.

And then if you want to look beyond stats you''ve only got to watch Cureton play to see how very little he does on the pitch. His few goals aren''t enough to justify his place in the team. It''s just really, really, really obvious.

[quote user="GJP"][quote user="we are rubbish"][quote user="GJP"]

[/quote]

[/quote]is your name kermit,gonzo or miss piggy because you are a muppet my friend.Jamie scored 14 goals last season .he has started 3 games for the rodent this season,how on earth is that giving him a chance.I hope he moves to barnsley and scores shit loads of goals.Roeder is the worst man manager i have ever encounted and that includes that muppet grant.People like you should read satistics rather than talk shite![/quote]

Here''s one for you, how many different league games did Jamie Cureton score in last season?

I mean if you want to look at statistics then at least try to look at the ones that are important.

And then if you want to look beyond stats you''ve only got to watch Cureton play to see how very little he does on the pitch. His few goals aren''t enough to justify his place in the team. It''s just really, really, really obvious.

[/quote]you my friend are obviously a pratt,he might do little on the pitch but he scores goals,as of this moment in time we have fu@k all up front,you are a loser and its people like you who make this excuse of a board believe they are doing an ok job

Id like to Roeder gone and Cureton back, and a manager who can Jamie scoring for us like the goal he scored last week for Barnsley.what a stunning finish from Jamie. Proving yet again what a clueless t#at Roeder is. Anyone who he cant get to play well under him is shipped out and its the player that is the blame. Never Roeder''s fault is it.Huckerby should still be hereCureton should still be hereLappin should be in the squad (Bertrand''s shit)Joe Lewis should be number 2Shackell should never have been sold (not while we 34 yr old Dejan and sick note Kennedy in defence)The list of Roeder errors is a long one....

[quote user="we are rubbish"][quote user="GJP"][quote user="we are rubbish"][quote user="GJP"]

[/quote]

[/quote]you my friend are obviously a pratt,he might do little on the pitch but he scores goals,as of this moment in time we have fu@k all up front,you are a loser and its people like you who make this excuse of a board believe they are doing an ok job[/quote]

Jamie does not create goals on his own or so we thought at Colchester.  He needs a provider, either a feeding winger or a mistake by a defender.

But run through a defence?  No way, unless he has changed.  When he tried it he was easily knocked off the ball.

We thought he was a lazy bastard who finished off chances created by someone else.  I watched all his Colchester appearances and I cannot recall him creating any of his own before "firing home".

See under Golden Boot: Iwelumo who did all the very hard stuff.

[:|]

I always knew Iwelumo would make it. 

[quote user="we are rubbish"][quote user="GJP"][quote user="we are rubbish"][quote user="GJP"]

[/quote]

[/quote]you my friend are obviously a pratt,he might do little on the pitch but he scores goals,as of this moment in time we have fu@k all up front,you are a loser and its people like you who make this excuse of a board believe they are doing an ok job[/quote]

I''m a prat/loser because I don''t want a poor quality player (Jamie Cureton) playing for Norwich?

Yeah, shame on me. Wanting to see our team rid of players who aren''t good enough.

I don''t want him back. I want us to sell him (if possible) and sign a player who will improve the team and help us to win games. He is not the player to do that. I don''t want to take a step back, we were poor last season and Cureton was a big part of that poor form.

[quote user="we are rubbish"]

hey if you really wanted our team shot of players who weren''t good enough we would be left with..

marshall

the doc

sammy

croft

i say it again you are a pratt!

[/quote]

It''s all a matter of opinion.

But you know...insulting people over the internet that''s a pretty good way to have a discussion/argument. Well done.

[quote user="we are rubbish"]Glad you approve,saves kicking your loser ass in real life.......lol[/quote][img]http://www.bannedbanner.com/gallery/internet_warrior.jpg[/img]

From today''s Pink Un home page:

The other option up front is out-of-favour Arturo Lupoli, with Roeder not tempted to recall Jamie Cureton from his loan spell at Barnsley, where he has scored in the last two games but is ineligible in the cup trip to West Ham today.

“No - he can stay there for three months and see what happens after,” he said.

(I think Cureton can already see what will happen after Glenn - if you are still manager that is).