Sign in to follow this  
Delia, When Do I Start??

why do YOU hate ROEDER??

Poor hiring and firing decisions!

Terrible man management that is unsettling the whole club!

Rarely ever playing his best 11, which is lunacy!

Playing to many people out of position!

Will not except responsibility for his decisions and passes the buck. Hes seems set on hanging on for dear life as long as he can!

A generally horrible person who lets personal dislikes get in the way of decisions which is why he is a cr*p manager!

Roederout before he wrecks the club! 

Just thought of another one -

Obsessed with Premiership reserve players who he then gets on deals that means he has to play them even when they aren''t the best player for the position - Bertrand of late and Omorzussi earlier in the season at right back!

Roeders just a complete tw*t who should never get another managerial job in football again after our board sees the light and do the right thing!

I''ve met him on a number of occasions and I like him a great deal.  At least he says what he thinks instead of the usual public football manager B******s" and who then tell you something completely different in private.  Mr Holloway is a good one for that if you ever happen to end up with him! 

simply .. he dont know what hes doing , spending money on players he never uses.

rude.. not liked or respected by fans and players alike, from all clubs hes managed., never wrong.

[quote user="Mister Chops"]I don''t hate him.  Hating someone you''ve never met is a bit pathetic, really.

[/quote]

I never met Hitler but I hate him, I never met the 7/7 suicide bombers but I hate them too, I also hate the IRA for ruining ten years of my life. [;)][:)]

[quote user="grantroederdisaster"]

Poor hiring and firing decisions!

Terrible man management that is unsettling the whole club!

Rarely ever playing his best 11, which is lunacy!

Playing to many people out of position!

Will not except responsibility for his decisions and passes the buck. Hes seems set on hanging on for dear life as long as he can!

A generally horrible person who lets personal dislikes get in the way of decisions which is why he is a cr*p manager!

Roederout before he wrecks the club! 

[/quote]Agree with your points. Out of what you said the main things are: the way he treated Hucks, the fans and for not giving certain players a chance e.g. curo, chadwick, lappin (although I dont rate Simon he deserves a chance) and Lupoli

[quote user="Camuldonum"]I''ve met him on a number of occasions and I like him a great deal.  At least he says what he thinks instead of the usual public football manager B******s" and who then tell you something completely different in private.  Mr Holloway is a good one for that if you ever happen to end up with him! [/quote]I think that is one of the reasons people don''t like him!

[quote user="Camuldonum"]I''ve met him on a number of occasions and I like him a great deal.  At least he says what he thinks instead of the usual public football manager B******s" and who then tell you something completely different in private.  Mr Holloway is a good one for that if you ever happen to end up with him! [/quote]

Thing is Cam it''s not so much what he says but the way he says it that irks people.  I''m all for calling a spade a spade, but don''t come accross as vindictive, sarcastic or down right bloody rude, especially to the fans who he is losing the faith of in their droves.

Roeders arrogance and general lack of people skills is vulgar but I don''t think many would mind very much if the results backed up his horrible persona!

Rodent out!

[/quote]

You can tell he didn''t go to a shool where it taught etiquette

Roeders arrogance and general lack of people skills is vulgar but I don''t think many would mind very much if the results backed up his horrible persona!

Rodent out!

[/quote]

You can tell he didn''t go to a school where it taught etiquette

I think what really gets on my goat most is the way he treats poor old Chris Goreham on Radio Norfolk in the post-match interviews. Even in their dark days both Worthy and Grant were nothing if not polite in their dealings with Radio Norfolk which is is after all the main spoken means of communication between NCFC and its supporters. With Roeder I get the impression he does it because it is something he has to do rather than wants to do and is only a breath away from treating poor old Goreham with the utter contempt he treats almost everyone else even though Gorehan has undoubtedly toned down his level of questionning in the Roeder era to ensure the questions he asks are totally bland to the point of being meaningless. 

[quote user="singing canary"]

roeder says what he thinks......!!!!

pitty he didnt think more , and put his brain into gear before opening his mouth.

[/quote]Trouble is, you have a microphone shoved in your face and you either say what you think or one of the usual anodyne comments that we associate with managers/ players, like people used to complain about with Worthington.

Good point Barry Brockes, but after some of the recent performances, i''d be pretty pissed off. I just think he simply doesn''t know what he''s doing most of the time.

No one here really hates Glenn Roeder. And to the person who says they "hate Hitler" etc - I don''t think you really appreciate what hate is. Anyway, I don''t think Roeder is the right manager simply because he doesn''t seem to be able to motivate a squad that has on paper some genuinely talented players. He reminds me a lot of Bryan Robson when at Sheffield Utd. Lots of good players, but not able to play them in a productive way.

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="Mister Chops"]I don''t hate him.  Hating someone you''ve never met is a bit pathetic, really.

[/quote]

I never met Hitler but I hate him, I never met the 7/7 suicide bombers but I hate them too, I also hate the IRA for ruining ten years of my life. [;)][:)]

[/quote]brillant return,

[quote user="TheMarshmallowMonkey"]No one here really hates Glenn Roeder. And to the person who says they "hate Hitler" etc - I don''t think you really appreciate what hate is.

Anyway, I don''t think Roeder is the right manager simply because he doesn''t seem to be able to motivate a squad that has on paper some genuinely talented players. He reminds me a lot of Bryan Robson when at Sheffield Utd. Lots of good players, but not able to play them in a productive way.
[/quote]

Lots of great players? you taking the piss?

But surely hes done no better or worse than Worthington and Grant, i mean...we havent got promoted, wever struggled at the bottom of the table and not got relegated.Worthington had ONE good season at Norwich then was a disaster.Grant had NO good seasons at NorwichRoeder has had ONE so far as he kept us out of certain relegation 6 points adrift.

[quote user="TheMarshmallowMonkey"]No one here really hates Glenn Roeder. And to the person who says they "hate Hitler" etc - I don''t think you really appreciate what hate is.

Anyway, I don''t think Roeder is the right manager simply because he doesn''t seem to be able to motivate a squad that has on paper some genuinely talented players. He reminds me a lot of Bryan Robson when at Sheffield Utd. Lots of good players, but not able to play them in a productive way.
[/quote]

Don''t even go there by saying I don''t know what hate is, trust me I do [:)]

I certainly don''t hate GR but would like him a lot better if he was some other teams manager.

Worthington had one good season?!?

I''d count the playoffs as a pretty good bloody season, moron. I''d also count winning the league as a bloody good season.

Since beating Bayern Munich, Worthington is the only manager who gave us any enjoying times whatsoever, beyond the occasional one off result. I think a bit of respect is due.

From our current position I think you could safely say that all of Worthington''s full seasons were successful.

Anyhow I''m going to try my best to ignore such stupidity in future, and answer questions which are vaguely thought provoking.

I dislike Glenn Roeder because he got rid of our most loyal and best player and failed to replace him in any shape or form, other than that he''s doing (and I''m being very very generous) ok.

Oh Huckerby....

Reaching the playoffs....big woop, who ever talks about that anymore?winning the league was his good season only for the team to be a complete joke in the premiershipAnd the player was loyal....great reason to keep him on...BRING BACK HUGHES...what a joke.

It has to be possible to hate someone you''ve never met, especiallyt if you are (painfully) aware of what they have done. But I don''t hate Roeder and I might even feel sorry for him. I do dislike bigtime his projected personality and the way he prevented Hucks and supporters from having his deserved send off; for the way he''s treated Lappin, for his contempt for supporters (who pay his wages)...- I could go on - but will finish with the way my predictive text comes up with Sodder whenever I try and spell his name!