Sign in to follow this  
River End Rita

FA Cup on ITV

I know sky spend lots of money on football and are not helping but why is the FA cup on ITV, they are rubbish at covering football and always put loads of adverts in.  Also they have rubbish commentators.  It should be on the BBC.

[quote user="River End Rita"]

I know sky spend lots of money on football and are not helping but why is the FA cup on ITV, they are rubbish at covering football and always put loads of adverts in.  Also they have rubbish commentators.  It should be on the BBC.

[/quote]

It''s on ITV and SETANTA because they paid silly money for the rights to show it,simple as that, i hate ITV with that Pr*t Townsend.

OI Townsend a Legend!!!!

[quote user="PhatCanary"][quote user="River End Rita"]

[/quote]

It''s on ITV and SETANTA because they paid silly money for the rights to show it,simple as that, i hate ITV with that Pr*t Townsend.

[/quote]

[quote user="River End Rita"]

[/quote]They have the worst commentater ever in David Pleat talks complete s**t.

It''s the breaks that get on my pip, that''s one of the reasons I am soooooooooooooo glad BBC has won the Grand Prix rights, no breaks....... yipppeeeeeeeeeeee

This sums up ITV''s coverage...[url=http://www.yorkshireeveningpost.co.uk/leedsunited/ITV-apology-for-Leeds-fans39.4747216.jp]http://www.yorkshireeveningpost.co.uk/leedsunited/ITV-apology-for-Leeds-fans39.4747216.jp[/url]