Sign in to follow this  
Pete Raven

Charlton v Norwich City - team news

Norwich City: Marshall, Omozusi, Doherty, Drury, Bertrand, Croft, Fotheringham (c), Clingan, Pattison, Sibierski, Russell.
Subs: Otsemobor, Hoolahan, Lupoli, Lappin, Smith, Nelson (GK), Cort.

[quote user="Sports Desk - Pete"]

Marshall, Omozusi, Bertrand, Fotheringham (c), Doherty, Drury, Croft, Clingan, Sibierski, Russell, Pattison.

[/quote]

Effin Hell!!!! Lappins on the bench! give em hell Simon! go on my son!

jas :)

[quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="Sports Desk - Pete"]

Marshall, Omozusi, Bertrand, Fotheringham (c), Doherty, Drury, Croft, Clingan, Sibierski, Russell, Pattison.

[/quote]

Effin Hell!!!! Lappins on the bench! give em hell Simon! go on my son!

jas :)

[/quote]

Go on Lappin! Finally [:)]

Lupoli on the bench as well ... he''ll be off then!

Norwich City: Marshall, Omozusi, Doherty, Drury, Bertrand, Croft, Fotheringham (c), Clingan, Pattison, Sibierski, Russell.

[/quote]

OMG  Russel as striker, not Lupoli which means captain (Un)fantastic is back again!!!!!  Drury gets to play but not in his position!!!

Lappin on the bench, OMG, that is pissmypants-tastic.  We''re definately gonna win now.  Brilliant, made my whole year already.

OTBC [:D]

[/quote]

What an awful team selection. Simply awful. We have no chance with that team [:D].

Oh yeah, tada Lups, go and score your goals somewhere else.

[quote user="city4eva"][quote user="Sports Desk - Pete"]

[/quote]

OMG  Russel as striker, not Lupoli which means captain (Un)fantastic is back again!!!!!  Drury gets to play but not in his position!!!

[/quote]

On form Bertrand on the wing. This is going to be hilarious!!

Russell up front with Lupoli on the bench - Roeder your a tw*t!

Drury is back but not in his best position. Otsemobor is rightfully dropped but still Bertrand and Ommorzussi retain their place despite being cr*p like Otsemobor was in the Forest game. OK we haven''t got the squad to drop all 3 but why is it Otsemobor and not the 2 loanees that we have to give a certain amount of games to?

Lappins only back cause we need 7 subs!

F*ck of Roeder you Tw*t!

[quote user="thecanaryfan"][quote user="city4eva"][quote user="Sports Desk - Pete"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

On form Bertrand on the wing. This is going to be hilarious!!

[/quote]

Oh my god, just noticed, Drury at CB!! Roeder, you are a complete tit.

My wife just asked me why I put myself through this every week, I am struggling to come up with answers i still believe.

[quote user="Shropshire exile"]Bell on his way despite Roeder''s denials?[/quote]

If he is ill, this bunch of players we have are pathetic. "I cant play boss, I sneezed last night". F##king pathetic. [:@]

[quote user="grantroederdisaster"]

Russell up front with Lupoli on the bench - Roeder your a tw*t!

Drury is back but not in his best position. Otsemobor is rightfully dropped but still Bertrand and Ommorzussi retain their place despite being cr*p like Otsemobor was in the Forest game. OK we haven''t got the squad to drop all 3 but why is it Otsemobor and not the 2 loanees that we have to give a certain amount of games to?

Lappins only back cause we need 7 subs!

F*ck of Roeder you Tw*t!

[/quote]

Couldn''t have put it better myself.  Russell up front, when Roedent is bemoaning the lack of strikers, leaving Lupoli on the bench, bringing back Captain Anonymous.  He must have some pics of Roedent in an uncompromising position with cattle.  I can''t justify his selection otherwise.

But...........Lappin!!!  I bet Roedent has been told to ''shop window'' him to raise some cash.  I hope he gets on, plays a blinder and leaves the pitch flipping Roedent the bird.  Roedent is such a see you next Tuesday.

At last, Lappin on the bench. I really hope he gets a chance to come on and show us what he can do.

Sibi and Rusty up top though?! Don''t see many goals coming from there.

ANd where is Bell? Surely leaving already.

[quote user="thecanaryfan"]

[quote user="Shropshire exile"]Bell on his way despite Roeder''s denials?[/quote]

If he is ill, this bunch of players we have are pathetic. "I cant play boss, I sneezed last night". F##king pathetic. [:@]

[/quote]Yes, never mind the fact he needs an ankle operation, and so he might be being rested from an unimportant FA cup game to focus on the league...

would think lappin on the bench because we have to name 7 subs in fa cup, roeder probably thinking that''ll make everyone like him again!

c u later lupoli! nice knowing u, (all too briefly). Shame it never worked out despite your obvious ability. Perhaps uncle glenn will give you a 10 minute last hurrah at the end in an effort to get your games played to goals scored record down to try ease the pressure off him a bit

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="thecanaryfan"]

[/quote]

Yes, never mind the fact he needs an ankle operation, and so he might be being rested from an unimportant FA cup game to focus on the league...
[/quote]

If this game is unimportant to you Chops I pity you.

Ha ha Wives must know something we dont??????? I get the same treatment but its more like "why dont you support someone good? Like Hmmmm Man Utd?" After I packed my bags and left with the dog for a few days I still couldn''t give an answer to that hard and heart breaking question! Its even harder than the time she asked if we should get married!! ha ha

[quote user="thecanaryfan"][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="thecanaryfan"]

[/quote]Yes, never mind the fact he needs an ankle operation, and so he might be being rested from an unimportant FA cup game to focus on the league...[/quote]

[/quote]Really?  I''d rather we kept all our players fit and stayed in the Championship, thanks.

Norwich City: Marshall, Omozusi, Doherty, Drury, Bertrand, Croft, Fotheringham (c), Clingan, Pattison, Sibierski, Russell. Subs: Otsemobor, Hoolahan, Lupoli, Lappin, Smith, Nelson (GK), Cort.

[/quote]What an awful team, we are a truly terrible squad. How about:-                                      MarshallOtsemober      Doherty           Omozusi        Drury Croft               Clingan            Russell         Lappin                                              Hoolohan                        Lupoli

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="thecanaryfan"][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="thecanaryfan"]

[/quote]

Yes, never mind the fact he needs an ankle operation, and so he might be being rested from an unimportant FA cup game to focus on the league...
[/quote]

[/quote]

Really?  I''d rather we kept all our players fit and stayed in the Championship, thanks.

[/quote]

I would rather we stayed in the Championship and reached at least the fourth round of the FA Cup, thanks. If Bell isnt fit that is fair enough but we need to be playing our best team. A cup run is all we have left from another miserable season.

[quote user="SuperWesIrishWizard"][quote user="Sports Desk - Pete"]

[/quote]

What an awful team, we are a truly terrible squad. How about:-

Marshall
Otsemober      Doherty           Omozusi        Drury

Croft               Clingan            Russell         Lappin

Hoolohan
                        Lupoli

[/quote]

Pattison in for Russell and we have a winner!