Sign in to follow this  
james norwich

Rodent can leave with one months salary!!

That''s the cost of getting rid of this man, it''s in the contract. Problem is the board who appointed him & Grant is still there so who would they bring in next? Tommy Doherty? Ron Atkinson?

[quote user="james norwich"]That''s the cost of getting rid of this man, it''s in the contract. Problem is the board who appointed him & Grant is still there so who would they bring in next? Tommy Doherty? Ron Atkinson?[/quote]?

[quote user="Badger"][quote user="james norwich"]That''s the cost of getting rid of this man, it''s in the contract. Problem is the board who appointed him & Grant is still there so who would they bring in next? Tommy Doherty? Ron Atkinson?[/quote]

?
[/quote]

I think he means that the Board that appointed Grant and Roeder are still there so he doesn''t have much faith in them picking the right man for the job this time.

[quote user="james norwich"]That''s the cost of getting rid of this man, it''s in the contract. [/quote]

No it isn''t - just because a bloke in a pub tells you something it is not necessarily true. [:(]

[quote user="Mr Brownstone"]

[quote user="Badger"][quote user="james norwich"]That''s the cost of getting rid of this man, it''s in the contract. Problem is the board who appointed him & Grant is still there so who would they bring in next? Tommy Doherty? Ron Atkinson?[/quote]?[/quote]

I think he means that the Board that appointed Grant and Roeder are still there so he doesn''t have much faith in them picking the right man for the job this time.

[/quote]Thanks!

If this is the James I think it is, his information might be spot on.

[quote user="james norwich"]That''s the cost of getting rid of this man, it''s in the contract. Problem is the board who appointed him & Grant is still there so who would they bring in next? Tommy Doherty? Ron Atkinson?[/quote]

What about Steve Tilson or Paul Jewel?

If that is the case then great, I''d suspect the end will come very soon but I think that sounds to good to be true!

If that was the case then I reakon Carl Moore would give the club the money to get rid of our so called manager?

Roeder gives me the impression of someone who''ll try to hang on as long as he can in the knowledge that the board are holding back from sacking him cause they don''t want the expense of paying him off?

Roeder out please!!

Thanks City Angel for your support. Roeder came to Norwich as a man who performs well in the first season and then falls away in the following term (West Ham & Newcastle). Therefore the board had 2nd year performance clauses added to the contract (which Mr Arrogant agreed to). My fear is that there is no one to replace him with within our price range. Bothroyd is a motivator but doesn''t play attractive football....

[quote user="james norwich"]Thanks City Angel for your support. Roeder came to Norwich as a man who performs well in the first season and then falls away in the following term (West Ham & Newcastle). Therefore the board had 2nd year performance clauses added to the contract (which Mr Arrogant agreed to). My fear is that there is no one to replace him with within our price range. Bothroyd is a motivator but doesn''t play attractive football....[/quote]

James id be happy to never play prettyy football again if we won every week!

jas :)