Sign in to follow this  
I am a Banana (All Grown Up)

*****OFFICIAL MATCH THREAD VS CHARLTON*****

What an effin'' joke we truly are losing to the mighty Charlton!? SMITH OUT!!!!!!!!!!!

And what in the Hell is that clown Fozzy doing in the side, what a complete and utter waste of space! Send the sweaty sock back!

He''s far too lightweight according to GR, god how i''d love to see Lups come on and bury a hattrick to prove a point to GR, won''t happen but would be nice lol

This is a complete and utter joke. Fozzy starting, bell probably going after our manager said he issnt. And sorry about the language but i am losing my patience with this knob as i just cannot understand for the life of me why darel russell a midfielder is being picked ahead of a striker in arturo lupoli. I dont care if this is in the cup if we lose this roeder has to go. Nottingham forest and Charlton are basically both of them and if we lose to both of them we really are apalling

Any manager who spends a reported £5 million for each of Tomas Repka and Don Hutchison as Roeder did for West Ham has to have his abilities questioned.

[quote user="Gazza"]No efforts on goals in 35 mins according to Chris Goreham against a side that have conceded more goals than any other side in our division this season, oh dear!!!![/quote]

Not good is it?  But I guess we shouldn''t be that shocked of late.

Whose fault would that be then?  There''s an out and out striker sitting on the bench.  GR will never learn because he is always right and never wrong, besides which we know nothing about football apparently [:)]

[quote user="BGGYPOS"]I feel sorry for the team of 59, wearing the same shirts and playing like this, is an insult to them.[/quote]

Totally agree. Current players have no pride.

Adams just said Sibi winning most of his flick ons, so why the hell isn''t Lup''s on then to get on to them, instead of Russell.

Remind me why people want Roeder to stay,i''ve got a tin of paint to watch dry instead of sitting through the second half!!

Not one shot on target!?!

I see our FA cup record under Delia Smiths tenancy is about succesful as the rest of the football over the majority of her leadership?!?! Jesus christ what has she done to this club?!?!

Will there be cried of "Roeder Out" if things have not changed by 70 minutes?

Pathetic indeed. I find it hard to believe that a different manager couldn''t pull a better display out of our, quite franky, more than capable squad. What do you make of that 45 Nutty? Still think he shouldn''t go?

What was said before the match by our maestro? "We''re all out attack today"