Sign in to follow this  
I am a Banana (All Grown Up)

*****OFFICIAL MATCH THREAD VS CHARLTON*****

[quote user="YellowRoad"]

1959 - 2009

Fifty years on and they are not worthy to wear those ''59 shirts !

[/quote]

So true yellow road what a great way to honour the memories of our greatest ever cup run, those at the club should hang their heads in shame!

[quote user="Gazza"][quote user="YellowRoad"]

1959 - 2009

Fifty years on and they are not worthy to wear those ''59 shirts !

[/quote]

So true yellow road what a great way to honour the memories of our greatest ever cup run, those at the club should hang their heads in shame!

[/quote]Take the whole team off and put the 59 team on, at least more pride will be shown.

[quote user="River End Rita"]Why no Lupoli?  Russell has done nothing.[/quote]

Because Roeder says he''s too lightweight.

I hope Lups leaves us and goes to play for a manager that will play him.

[quote user="Mr Brownstone"]Wes & Semi on. Hopefully that might change things. Still wonder where the goals will come from. One substitute left to get a striker on...[/quote]

Hmmmmm worrying isn''t it, GR should have started with Lups this half.

You can hear the Lupoli chants even on the radio! Is Roeder so thick-skinned?

[quote user="Gazza"]At least we have Hoolahan our new hero to raise spirits?![/quote]

lol yeah right [img]http://www.websmileys.com/sm/happy/028.gif[/img]

At last - nearly 3/4 of the game gone and we have someone coming on who has trained on putting the ball in the net! Simple game isn''t it really

The shirts we are wearing today will be auctioned, i suggest no one buys them..they are worthless and we need tomake this point.   Unfortunatly some one will pay good money for them

Slightly OT, but has anyone else noticed that the ground on the Gillette advert on Soccer Saturday is Carrow Road?No...Just me then......

Roeder OutI''m a moderate normally but the idiot has to go , he won''t quit and we will go down if we carry on with this fool in charge, the board have to go aswell to be honest , yet another terrible appointment and yet another season fighting relegation from the championship. We are being hammered by one of the worst teams in league football at the moment and I for one am sick of it, I don''t know how much that numpty is being paid but the cost will be far worse when we''re relegated this season. please, please go Glenn ...... you''re not liked, you''re not wanted and you''re no good as a football manager ... call it a day, take up scouting or being a director of football .. you''d probably be good at that but just don''t manage us any more I don''t want to support a team in league one.