Sign in to follow this  
I am a Banana (All Grown Up)

*****OFFICIAL MATCH THREAD VS CHARLTON*****

I desperately want us to get through the cup. We never get an exciting away trip in the cup so hopefully we will. But we have to get through first ...

Well I really don''t know what the result will be, after all it''s the FA cup and whether we win or not it doesn''t affect the league position.  Of course it would be nice for the club to get a game played at CR (money wise), but other than that to me the FA cup means less now than years ago.

... and good ol'' canaries world MatchLive Centre still shows Norwich v Nottingham Forest, but if you click on commentary you do get the Charlton match. So no team sheet or stats available today. It''s laughable !!  SORT IT OUT CANARIES WORLD !!!!!!!!!!! 

i might not even bother listening to it today... its a formality....

i hagve just put £2 on Blyth to beat Blackburn.... Every man is Equal in the FA Cup!

jas :)

Roeder " I will start with 2 up front"

You brave man Glen....well where is it? Russell is hardly a striker, last time I looked he was an midfielder?

So why not another striker GR?, either we dont have one, or the ones we have got you think are rubbish!

Big talk Glen but I am sure you will fail......we will see in 2 hours

OTBC

St.John

[quote user="paul moy"]Lappin on Subs bench !!!!!  Good news !![/quote]

I DON''T BELIEVE IT!  Read all abart it! read all abart it! Roeder turns over a new leaf! read all abart it!

(Maybe he''ll be brought on in place of Russell up front!)

[quote user="Binky"]

[quote user="paul moy"]Lappin on Subs bench !!!!!  Good news !![/quote]

I DON''T BELIEVE IT!  Read all abart it! read all abart it! Roeder turns over a new leaf! read all abart it!

(Maybe he''ll be brought on in place of Russell up front!)

[/quote]

Perhaps he has realised that unless he appeases some of his critics he will soon be out of a job !!!

any enthusiasm i had with this match just left me when i saw the lineup i expected. FFS Glenn, man up and admit that playing NO STRIKERS isn''t working, u stubborn useless prick!!!Angry [:@]

Glen Roeder has made it clear he doesn''t want to play a replay and wants to play as positive as he can.

Maybe our fans want to take Charlton back to Carrow Road, as long as we go through to the next round !

Am I a lunatic ???

Sack Roeder NOW !

I cannot believe that Russell is starting up front again. Lupoli is worthy of starting and i would not blame him for leaving the club if he is getting beating to his main position by a midfielder who can''t shoot to save his life. He has 4 goals in 6 starts which is a magnificent record and i do not think Roeder knows what he is doing. I feel that Roeder is trying to get us relegated. I hope that we win today but if i had a choice of losing this game and roeder getting the sack or us win and he stays manager for the rest of the season, i would have to choose us to lose and get a new manager. It sounds bad and i do not like saying it but if we do not get rid of him sooon then we will be playing in league 1 next season and then Roeder will be wishing he startd Lupoli more often.

I hope Roeder is gone after the game as he obviously has no idea about where player''s perform best becuase Russell does not SCORE,PASS or PLAY better than Lupoli up front so why on earth is he playing there.

Sort it out Roeder

Come on you Yellows !!!

Still! No recognised strikers named in this team!!! Unbelievable - Sibierski and Russell are really midfielders

1-0 charlton.... Shelby, a 16 year old boy, has scored.. i wish we had a youth player we could rely on....

oh well.. roll on round 1 next season ;)

jas :)

[quote user="Say Hello To The Angels"][quote user="sonyc"]Still! No recognised strikers named in this team!!! Unbelievable - Sibierski and Russell are really midfielders[/quote]sibierski isn''t a midfielder though he is crap[/quote]

Yes, Sibierski is a midfielder - least that''s where he''s played most of his career before Roeder got hold of him.Ho hum - 1-0 down.