Sign in to follow this  
pennywise

come on lupoli show that ******* idiot

I cannot express enough delight that Lupes has done this! It just shows what an incompetent tactician Roeder is. Some people are so resigned to our plight that they now say things like Roeder is a good manager at this level.... HE IS NOT!! And he does not have anything in his CV to contradict me. Get him out.

Surely we''d much rather play a midfielder up front ahead of a striker with a good scoring record for us?!?!

Utter madness - he has got to go.

He does look like weight, but you can''t argue with his goal scoring ration and if you workout Lita''s ration, he didn''t score in something like 11 games out of his total.

Lupo should stay and show GR that he is a good player, wheather GR agrees with this is a different matter as he is a stubborn as a mule.

The fans have been calling for this for months, obviously we have been watching too much football on TV and think we are all experts - GR you are a total t0sser!

Lupoli is certainly the best CF we have at the club at the mo, his stats very much back that up and IMO he looked lively earlier in the season when he was playing regularly. Its if Roeder gives him the opportunity which I very much doubt due to his reluctance to admit he is wrong.......

Playing players in their right positions is basic common sense and Lupoli proved it today!

I agree that he is lightweight at times but then so is Bertrand who seems to be guaranteed a place, but Lupoli can score you goals!

Roeders been proved wrong yet again and when interviewed on Radio Norfolk still wouldn''t admit he got it wrong leaving him out for so long bullsh*ting on about any players taking your chances etc!

Roeder offers City''s cup hero Lupoli no immediate prospect of a start as a replay looms.

Roeders always right and i dont see him starting Lupoli now it would be to much like admitting he was wrong all along .