Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

Is it 'Come on Charlton' time?

[quote user="1st Wizard"]

If it finishes Roeder, I''m going to say it.........Come On Charlton.

The FA Cup, is all City really have left now, so if we''re dumped out of it today, what are the odds on Ratty being here on Monday?

Mind you, should we win, then God help us, even though Charlton can''t even win an arguement of late!

[/quote]Tw@t

[quote user="River End Rita"]

You must all be gutted lol "supporters" LMAO.

[/quote]You''ll get used to it, Rita.  You can usually hear the groans when we equalise. [:#]

[quote user="Say Hello To The Angels"]
Last year Barnsley from a similar league position to us reached the semi finals beating Liverpool & Chelsea on the way, that is the magic of the fa cup the fact that feats like that are possible, the idea that some of our fans want us to loose disgusts me, don''t show your face at carrow road again your not a norwich city fan.
[/quote]

Agreed, although I doubt many of the regular negative posters on here actually go to games anyway, so they''re pretty irrelevant in the grand scheme of things.

[quote user="Amarillo"]

[quote user="Say Hello To The Angels"]
Last year Barnsley from a similar league position to us reached the semi finals beating Liverpool & Chelsea on the way, that is the magic of the fa cup the fact that feats like that are possible, the idea that some of our fans want us to loose disgusts me, don''t show your face at carrow road again your not a norwich city fan.
[/quote]

Agreed, although I doubt many of the regular negative posters on here actually go to games anyway, so they''re pretty irrelevant in the grand scheme of things.

[/quote]

If I had a tenner for every Norwich game I''ve been to I''d have a tidy sum!

Scrambling a draw against the Leagues worst team doesn''t paper the cracks for me or any sane person!

RoederOUT!

Posters may laugh, scorn, what they will, but long term, that scraped draw against the leagues worst team, will do us more harm than good!

Roeder stays on longer.

Enjoy![:S]