Sign in to follow this  
Lupolis right foot

Re: Pro Roeder get together!

Me and my mate are having a pro Roeder get together before the Charlton game tommorow. Having a few pints in Covent Garden and then Dirty Dicks pub in Liverpool street, let me know if anyone is intrested in coming with us!

You could be joined by some of the lower Champ teams, I''m sure they will raise a glass to GR and his lack of tactical knowhow.

[quote user="Lupolis right foot"]Me and my mate are having a pro Roeder get together before the Charlton game tommorow. Having a few pints in Covent Garden and then Dirty Dicks pub in Liverpool street, let me know if anyone is intrested in coming with us![/quote]good luck, as i posted yesterday, imo the board shafted roedy this time last year, and the wheels came off big...in isolation his record since march last year is just awful and worthy of a p45 imo///but there''s more to it than that as i''ve just said...but tbh - his summer tranny gambles have all gone west, and what with his crazy insistence on playing people outa posi - he''s done my head in too...its a very sad state of affairs...[U]

Mr Roeder would have joined you, but as you are both stupid yokels who know nothing about football he would prefer to concentrate on losing the Charlton game. This will leave him free to oversee yet another relegation to add to his CV, although you must try and understand that this will not be his fault.

On a lighter note, does anyone know of any good pubs near the Charlton ground?

not roeders fault..???

surely he picks the team and brought in the players in the team.

the players who lose games , get sent off nearly every other week, or give fouls away in the penalty box.

surely if we had a manager with a bit more up top , he would have used his budget wisely .

some of the players he has brought in are though recomendation, ..mr roeder dont tell us you have been stitched up!!!

Are you reading the league table upside down? If so that would probably explain a lot.

Maybe you should warn the pubs in advance that their takings will be severly affected.

Our board are lucky to have such muppet fans in the stands.

We just turn on the manager every season and they hide in the boardroom swigging cherry, waiting for a new mug to come along and take the flak.

Thick as pigsh*t I''m afraid, we deserve what''s coming. Other clubs would have hounded these losers out by now.

Remind me, aside from the AGm and the Norfolk Show Aviva junket - when was the last time Delia and Michael even lowered themselves to talk to us publically about what''s going on?

Would love to be there but am washing my hairs. Have you invited Simon, Luke, Jamie and Adam? Don''t think any of them will be playing tomorrow and if so I''m sure they''d bust a gut to be there....