Sign in to follow this  
moobag

Support them whatever

Whatever happens this season we must commit to giving our continued support to the team.
The cheering from the fans must contribute to 10% of how the team reacts.
Although it will be easy to boo & jeer at times we must remain behind the lads & give them our all.
I read somewhere recently how the Wolves fans deserted their team when things got bad, a lesson to be learned there

yeh i think we do have to stick by them, we have the potential to stay up with bentley and jonson, and we have a squad that sven may have to look at, with drury and Green playing outstanding.

i am amazed anyone is surprised by who the wolves ''fans'' treat their team

don''t forget that famous banner at the semis in the play off season

i can only imagine their pain at stoke this afternoon - let''s hope they stagnate in division one for another 19 years

Good call moobag.

It''s amazing how many City fans have come out of the woodwork since we got back in the prem. How many will start to disappear as quickly as they appeared if we start to have a few bad results?

Remember, if we go 2 or 3 down to one of the big boys, where exactly we were when Nigel Worthington took over?

KEEP THE FAITH!

NC ''tilI I die

Quite agree moobag,we must be behind them 100% because it will be tough at times and us fans will make all the difference. I am counting down the hours.