Sign in to follow this  
BCanary

We're out the cup then...

Doherty eyes Cup run

"Norwich

defender Gary Doherty is seeking some FA Cup pay back in Saturday''s

third round trip to fellow Championship strugglers Charlton.
"Have we ever actually won a game in which the Doc has been out for some pay back?

[quote user="Beds Canary"]Doherty eyes Cup run

"Norwich defender Gary Doherty is seeking some FA Cup pay back in Saturday''s third round trip to fellow Championship strugglers Charlton."

Have we ever actually won a game in which the Doc has been out for some pay back?
[/quote]

Don''t be so negative people don''t like it, remember we are a brilliant team, with a great manager and fabulous board, and in answer to your question, NO!

I''m sure it''s just the way the media re-phrase and headline everything the poor bloke says, but it makes him sound like one vengeful bad-ass  always out for pay-back and getting even.Whatever you do, don''t spill his drink if you bump into him in the pub...

Mickey mouse cup anyway.. only dominated by the big 4.. the smaller sides never have a chance.. just look at last season... errr.. oh....

jas :)

I still love the FA Cup to bits as an overall competition but as a Norwich fan, I never even consider doing anything in it. It''d be like being Saudi Arabian during a World Cup

The EDP wanted an interview to fill some pages and the Doc was there thats all is is!

Hes hardly going to say - "We''ll go to Charlton and have a go, not as much as we would if it was a League but we''ll still have a go, but if we lose won''t be to gutted cause the League is our biggest concern!"

We normally give a helping hand to clubs going through a lean spell so the fact that Charlton are going through one of the worst runs in their history and we look in freefall doesn''t bode well!

[quote user="Beds Canary"]Doherty eyes Cup run

"Norwich

defender Gary Doherty is seeking some FA Cup pay back in Saturday''s

third round trip to fellow Championship strugglers Charlton.
"Have we ever actually won a game in which the Doc has been out for some pay back?[/quote]No.What we need now is "Russell - we''ll do it for the fans," then "Fotheringham - this time it''s personal" and "Sibierski - Je ne sais pas me je pense nous sommes dans la merde."

Amazingly, the swear filter asterisks out the French spelling of "poo".I wonder if it also works for German?Siberski - "Ja, Wir Sind In Der Scheisse."

I would love, LOVE Norwich to pull off a shock win away to Charlton in the FA Cup.

But in our days now, would it be better for us to bring the game back to Carrow Road, for a little extra dosh.

Either way, chances of us winning, away, in the FA Cup, against fellow relegation candidates, in London.......heh.

So, I''m confused, will Gary Doherty see a draw as suitable "revenge" or will this just make the replay "even more personal"...