Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

******* Typical, no Lita!

Well it sounds like there is no chance of getting him permenantly as Lita wants to say there, so what else could we do?

How''s that doing it on the cheap? Lita himself has said he doesn''t want to leave Reading on a permanent in January, so a loan is the only option. Roeder has made a financial offer to loan Leroy for the remainder of the season, but at the minute Reading won''t accept this. As you have NO idea whatsoever as to the value of the financial offer, you can only speculate as to whether it is on the cheap or not.

[quote user="king canary"]Well it sounds like there is no chance of getting him permenantly as Lita wants to say there, so what else could we do?[/quote]

If you swallow what Rodent says, fine.........however, I don''t![:|]

[quote user="1st Wizard"]

We tried to do it on the bloody cheap again I see:

http://www.pinkun.com/content/ncfc/story.aspx?brand=PINKUNOnline&category=Norwich&tBrand=PinkUnOnline&tCategory=Norwich&itemid=NOED02%20Jan%202009%2011%3A12%3A54%3A767

[/quote]

Show me the direct quote that says ''on the bloody cheap''........there isn''t one is there? Time to bury this myth.

[quote user="A Load of Squit"][quote user="1st Wizard"]

http://www.pinkun.com/content/ncfc/story.aspx?brand=PINKUNOnline&category=Norwich&tBrand=PinkUnOnline&tCategory=Norwich&itemid=NOED02%20Jan%202009%2011%3A12%3A54%3A767

[/quote]

Show me the direct quote that says ''on the bloody cheap''........there isn''t one is there? Time to bury this myth.

[/quote]

If Leroy is sold during this window, we''ll know won''t we?

ItsTaylor all over again.

[quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="A Load of Squit"][quote user="1st Wizard"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Sorry, but unless you produce a direct quote then its a myth.

[quote user="A Load of Squit"][quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="A Load of Squit"][quote user="1st Wizard"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

thats not how it works with wizard the onus is on you to  prove  him wrong with hard evidence whilst he can just use his opinion as evidence  [:D]

[quote user="pennywise "]

theres more chance of signing leroy from fame than leroy lita [:D]

[/quote]Difficult since ''Leroy'' didn''t actually ''Live forever'' but died a few years ago.

[quote user="The Prisoner"][quote user="pennywise "]

[/quote]

Difficult since ''Leroy'' didn''t actually ''Live forever'' but died a few years ago.
[/quote]

and theres still more chance of signing him then leroy lita [:D]

[/quote]

Just remove the name Lita and replace it with Taylor and we have the same old bullsh*t we get every transfer window,it''s always "we tried but..." and "we would have liked him to stay but..." jesus people how long are we gonna take this crap!!!!

Did I miss something?? Taylor never went anywhere.

You can''t blame Leroy. If he waits till the summer he can probably command 10-20% higher wage. I''d wait 6 months for that.

Wiz - If he ends up going to Burnley / Barnsley etc in the window then complain, if he doesn''t admit that yet again you have twisted, sensationalised and paraphrased an article greatly yet again.

[quote user="Karl Pilkington"]Wiz - If he ends up going to Burnley / Barnsley etc in the window then complain, if he doesn''t admit that yet again you have twisted, sensationalised and paraphrased an article greatly yet again.[/quote]

By the same token Karl, will you apologise to me when it does happen........no, of course you won''t!

[quote user="pennywise "][quote user="The Prisoner"][quote user="pennywise "]

[/quote]Difficult since ''Leroy'' didn''t actually ''Live forever'' but died a few years ago.[/quote]

and theres still more chance of signing him then leroy lita [:D]

[/quote]Sadly you''re probably right.But hey ho at least we''d have one striker in the box for the second half of the season.

Just to get one other thing straight: Taylor was never actually for sale.  I know for an absolute fact that any move depended on Brum getting a replacement in first, that didn''t happen so a move didn''t either.  Money was not and never was the issue.  Several sides offered plenty for him but he went nowhere. 

[quote user="Branston Pickle"]Just to get one other thing straight: Taylor was never actually for sale.  I know for an absolute fact that any move depended on Brum getting a replacement in first, that didn''t happen so a move didn''t either.  Money was not and never was the issue.  Several sides offered plenty for him but he went nowhere. [/quote]

And yet, on Jan 2nd last year, Brum allowed Tiny to talk to QPR!.

If trying to get a player on loan who is available to buy for around £300,000 isnt being cheap i dont know what is , next season we will be in league 1 i think thats plain for everybody to see , this transfer window was our last hope and its going to be as useless as all the other transfer windows of the last 3 years .

[quote user="Branston Pickle"]Just to get one other thing straight: Taylor was never actually for sale.  I know for an absolute fact that any move depended on Brum getting a replacement in first, that didn''t happen so a move didn''t either.  Money was not and never was the issue.  Several sides offered plenty for him but he went nowhere. [/quote]

And yet, on Jan 2nd last year, Brum allowed Tiny to talk to QPR!.

[/quote]

Maybe, but if you want to check back I have never made stuff up re: rumours, as can''t be bothered and usually know nothing.  But on this my information is certain - I know nothing about the QPR stuff, but towards the end of the month there was no chance of a move without a replacement being found first.

[quote user="A Load of Squit"][quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="A Load of Squit"][quote user="1st Wizard"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

What ever do you mean unless you produce a quote its a myth.  Iwill produce a Roeder Quote.  Clarke is not going to Huddersfeld   I quote now "this is totally unfounded and untrue”.

Roeder told the club''s official website: "How these irritating stories start I do not know. "If he was about to join any other club I would know a long time before it got into the media.
"This is just wild speculation and it''s very unhelpful".

Read between the lines instead of being sold a dummy

OTBC

St.John

For gods sake, of course we''re trying to do it on the cheap! Nobody on here knows the details but we do know our past history and at the end of the day actions speak louder than words. I am amazed at the number of people posting that we are about to sign some top stiker in the transfer window for millions of pounds - Ameobi anyone - when there is absolutely no chance of it happening. Just look at who we have actually signed in the last two windows and every single move has been signed on the cheep.

We are letting Chadwick go for nothing just to save a few quid in wages, Doncaster has openly said the only transfer money we have will come from sales and Litas loan was funded from outside the club. That tells me we are totally skint. I say again, of course we are trying to do this on the cheap - there is no other way. A bit of coffee smelling is in order.

I guess it depends what people mean by ''on the cheap''.  We''re hardly in a position to offer £millions for him (and nor is he worth anything like, being out of contract in the summer), but presumably would have put together something as a negotiating start-pointAs to what that is, we can only guess.

Lita wants to keep his options open for the closed season as he will be able to accept a nice signing on fee as he will be on a free transfer

He thinks (correctly probably) he will have a far greater choice in the summer than just NCFC

We are likely to be bottom of the pile re a further loan as Reading wont be able to recall him if we take him, whereas a loan to another club means they can recall after 28 days.

FFS read the whole story, we are in a shit state but to imply we are trying to get him cheap is a myth, if Lita wants to wait till the summer because he will get lots of offers and a shed load of money whereas if we sign him now he misses that - what would you do in his place?

We are in a shambles without a doubt but at least don''t accuse the club of things beyond their control.

Of course I will apologise, but you always seem to jump to the worst possible conclusion unless there is strong evidence t the contrary.

The glass isn''t always only half full with spit, washback and fagends floating in it

[quote user="Karl Pilkington"]Of course I will apologise, but you always seem to jump to the worst possible conclusion unless there is strong evidence t the contrary.

The glass isn''t always only half full with spit, washback and fagends floating in it[/quote]No, it''s always half empty.

[quote user="pennywise "][quote user="A Load of Squit"][quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="A Load of Squit"][quote user="1st Wizard"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

thats not how it works with wizard the onus is on you to  prove  him wrong with hard evidence whilst he can just use his opinion as evidence  [:D]

[/quote]

You seem to know Wizard inside out Penny. I notice that you hail from Lowestoft also. Do you have the misfortune of being Wizard''s wife. If that is the case, you have my deepest sympathy.

Well I guess we all knew deep down we had seen the last of Lita in a NCFC shirt this season, and it seems GR is admitting defeat.

I don''t know why some were shocked that he wasn''t coming back TBH.

So guess it will be Rusty up front then lol

[quote user="YankeeCanary"][quote user="pennywise "][quote user="A Load of Squit"][quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="A Load of Squit"][quote user="1st Wizard"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

You seem to know Wizard inside out Penny. I notice that you hail from Lowestoft also. Do you have the misfortune of being Wizard''s wife. If that is the case, you have my deepest sympathy.

[/quote]

Penny, I would not be surprised to see a response from you that you actually are his wife but you can''t find the marriage certificate to prove it to him.