Sign in to follow this  
USA Canary

Ched Evans

The prospect of Evans on loan and Lita on a permanent would be one hell of a Christmas present from Glenn Roeder! Goals galore there... :)

[quote user="beejinz"]wishful thinking - we''ll probably end up with lupoli and russell paired up front and div 1 football for the next few years[/quote]

i bet your family enjoyed your company today [:D]

[quote user="ncfc_chris"]

[quote user="beejinz"]wishful thinking - we''ll probably end up with lupoli and russell paired up front and div 1 football for the next few years[/quote]

i bet your family enjoyed your company today [:D]

[/quote]

They always enjoy my company cos I''m so witty

ha ha, very cheery

But, it would be great to see him back as Man City are very likely to break the bank in Jan for strikers. Unfortunately there''s no chance and we couldn''t afford his wages on top of Lita etc :(

[quote user="Jonzey"]

ha ha, very cheery

But, it would be great to see him back as Man City are very likely to break the bank in Jan for strikers. Unfortunately there''s no chance and we couldn''t afford his wages on top of Lita etc :(

[/quote]We wont be keeping Lita anyway......

[quote user="cuckoo in the nest"]No good together IMO[/quote]Don''t quite understand how you can think that. Evans and Lita are great all rounders and I think would be an excellent Championship partnership.

The Man C fans don''t rate Evans as a premiership player, given they are bound to sign a striker in January i do hope we have made an enquiry to Hughes on the lads availability

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]What''s attractive about NC at the moment to a player like Ched?  Can''t see us being able to afford him now TBF.[/quote]

Very true WAY... the unlikely event of Evans or Lita appearing here on loan until the end of the season is remote in the even the most positive of supporters eyes.... [Y]

The only way that either of those two guys would be likely to end up on a long-term deal here is if Delia has cleared her desk and this club is moving in the right direction once more (spending some serious money in the transfer market).

well i rekon we shood stuff lita and stop worrying about him play lupoli bring jamie back sign sibieski and him and lupoli are great partnership and then sign ched on loan and they wouldnt cost as much as lita

what does anybody else think