Sign in to follow this  
Tangible Fixed Assets anyone?

£2.5m : land or players?

[quote user="Shifty Sid"]<yawn>
[/quote]

I know its a struggle for you but maybe you should THINK about why I am asking the question.

Has the Lita fiasco been driven by a state of uncertainty regarding the repayment of the bank loan and in the end the bank have insisted on the £2.5m repayment or has the club managed to rollover the debt? In which case, is the club trying to bull* people to keep the fans expectations low and/or in the hope it can keep the transfer fees/wages lower than otherwise would be the case.

lol I wouldn''t hold your breath on that.  It might not do any hard emailing the club.

I agree that questions may need to be asked and answers given, but it''s highly unlikely that''s the sort of info the club would share with the fans, unless of course you are a shareholder.

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

lol I wouldn''t hold your breath on that.  It might not do any hard emailing the club.

I agree that questions may need to be asked and answers given, but it''s highly unlikely that''s the sort of info the club would share with the fans, unless of course you are a shareholder.

[/quote]

If the loan has been repaid it may explain a lack of money for players?

[quote user="Canary Nut"]

Time for NCFC Plc to tell the fans as to whether they have repaid the £2.5m bank loan regarding the ex LSE land.

[/quote]well if colney is up for sale, so maybe not...but i would guess the loan has been rolled over, but maybe secured against the land it pertains to, or other club assets, or directors personal assets...unless the accounts are that good!!!

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

lol I wouldn''t hold your breath on that.  [/quote]

Instead of repeating the usual bull* from the players on a weekly basis,may be the sports journos at Archant can ask a question that has an impact on the amount of money available for the squad!

[quote user="lucky green trainers"][quote user="Canary Nut"]

Time for NCFC Plc to tell the fans as to whether they have repaid the £2.5m bank loan regarding the ex LSE land.

[/quote]

well if colney is up for sale, so maybe not...

[/quote]

Wheres the evidence that Colney is up for sale?  I thought there was a planning restriction on the Colney site. 

[quote user="Canary Nut"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

Instead of repeating the usual bull* from the players on a weekly basis,may be the sports journos at Archant can ask a question that has an impact on the amount of money available for the squad!

[/quote]

I agree, however as said before I woudn''t hold your breath.

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="Canary Nut"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

WAY49, I think you may be right but what a pity Archant''s sports jurnos don''t ask the questions the fans want answered rather than fill the Norwich Evening News will bull* from the players.

[quote user="Canary Nut"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="Canary Nut"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

WAY49, I think you may be right but what a pity Archant''s sports jurnos don''t ask the questions the fans want answered rather than fill the Norwich Evening News will bull* from the players.

[/quote]

I can sort of understand that would want to keep on the friendly side of the club for breaking stories etc, last thing a paper like the pink-un wants is to be shut out by the club.

But you are right it is a pity that more probing questions may not be asked.

What Lita fiasco ?  The player wants to see out his contract.  Reading won''t loan him back to us because he wouldn''t be an emergency loan, so they woulnd''t be able to recall him.  We offered them good money to keep him till the end of the season, but they''re keeping hold of him.

Did you actually read the article about Lita today ?

[quote user="blahblahblah"]

What Lita fiasco ?  The player wants to see out his contract.  Reading won''t loan him back to us because he wouldn''t be an emergency loan, so they woulnd''t be able to recall him.  We offered them good money to keep him till the end of the season, but they''re keeping hold of him.

Did you actually read the article about Lita today ?

[/quote]

Yes i read the Lita related article in the Norwich Evening News HOURS after I made the post.

Have a nice striker free (apart from Lupoli whose face doesn''t seem to fit) day!