Sign in to follow this  
arrdee

Raise funds for the Academy with the Pink Un Pickers

Yes you lovely Pickers its Free Bet time again and its the start of the brand new year 2009. Lets hope that the coming year brings us Norwich City supporters as much enjoyment and entertainment as last years did and fill the coffers of our wonderful Academy.

The first weekend in Jan is always special because of the magic of the F A Cup. The coming together of the big clubs with the minnows of the football world,  all with their hopes and dream''s. The Free Bet''s Picker in charge this week is the wonderful Mr Bump, another of our young guns that has joined us this season and has taken to the Free Bet with ease. So lets get those "naps" in and help Mr Bump all we can . I am now handing it over to you Mr Bump the Free Bet is with you , good luck.

I would like to thank each and everyone of you lovely Pickers for making the Free Bet the success it has become and I would also like to wish you a very happy and prosperous new year but above all this I wish you love, health and laughter because without these important ingredients we have nothing. Thanks to you all....Ray.

And the same to you Ray.

My pick this week is Chelsea to beat Southend, whilst I can see the Shrimpers giving them a game I feel Chelsea will be the ones in the hat for fourth round with the home advantage.

Happy New Year PUP''s!!!

After last weeks Welsh fiasco I''m sticking with a Chelsea win.

That should be one of the top four out then[:D]

Thanks Ray and a GOOD New Year for you also.

I''m not sure if other leagues are playing this weekend so I found the F.A cup tie which involved 2 teams as far away in the English football leagues as possible. I can''t see such a big upset happening. Especially with the premiership team at home. So for me it''s Middlesbrough this week. who play conference north team Barrow AFC.

Middlesbrough V Barrow AFC - Home Win

Happy new year to all you pickers and a thank you to yourself Ray and Nutty for the work you''ve put into the free-bet this year. Lets start the new year with a win... hmm... I''m gonna go for Chelsea to beat Southend. The best of luck Mr. Bump! And this is my 2,000th post... I''ve been saving it for the right time... (and to make sure it wasn''t a miserable one either).

Happy New Year Arrdee, Nutty and all Pickers! [<:o)]

I''m staying well away from the Cup as you just never know where there''ll be an upset . . .

So off to the Welsh Premier League and going for a home win for The New Saints FC v. Newi Cefn Druids.

TNS are W8 D0 L1 F25 A7 at home and NCD are W3 D2 L4 F22 A25 away.

Good Luck, Mr. Bump!

Hope you all have a fine ''09!!!

RHYL v Caernarfon - HOME WIN

The trophies have landed, so its just a case of me choosing the most suitable one when I get back to work.

I''ll be in touch Arrdee.

Leedscanary (Young Gun)

I''m also staying clear of the FA Cup and I see Spain are back off their holidays so I''m going for :-

Barcelona  v  Mallorca    Home Win

Happy New Year to you all[B][Y]

i predict heartbreak for bold mick, as the wolves finish in third place seasons end...if fortunes are to change, the first piece of this jigsaw is a comprehensive brum victory over wolves in the cup...birmingham to beat wolves (odds of 7-5)...good luck bump, and happy new year to all...

Chelsea to beat Southend for me too.

Good Luck and Happy New Year pickers [:D]

Chelsea to beat Southend for me this week.

And a Happy New Year to all PUP''s and NCFC fans alike, where ever you may be.

Thanks for all your picks. Keep them coming! [Y]My own personal pick this week is Chelsea to beat SouthendHere is to the first Free Bet in 2009 is a winning one! [B]

[quote user="Mr. Bump"]Thanks for all your picks. Keep them coming! [Y]My own personal pick this week is Chelsea to beat SouthendHere is to the first Free Bet in 2009 is a winning one! [B][/quote]hoping*

I was tempted to go for Blackburn and although I think they will win, there is just something about Blyth, their ground, Blackburn away on a Monday night, there is a chance, however slim that Blyth could pull off a major upset.  There was definitely something in the air the night Blyth beat Bournemouth.

For me my nap has to be -

Middlesbrough vs Barrow, Boro to win.

Good luck and happy new year

[:)][Y]