Sign in to follow this  
Smudger

Hey Canny Canary & Lappin... (RE: NCFC Kitty)

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]

just a question smudger, once change occurs at the football club (and it will) and Delia, Roeder and everyone else is long gone, will you still post here or will you have lost the fuel to the fire and and the pump fuelling that ego and slip off never to be seen again until it all goes belly up?

Oh, and how much have you raised for the new regimes transfer budget? because the kitty will be made available to any new club owners...  and £971 is a lot better than smudgers empty threats and 1 man protests that never happened....

he seeks it here, he seeks it there, smudge seeks attention EVERYWHERE...

jas :)

[/quote]

mmm a positive SMUDGE???

Could you lot all cope with that?  [:D]

What £971.00?

A whip around in your local pub on a Friday/Saturday evening would possibly of got you more money.

Seriously they may as well of given those who have contributed so far their money back.

At this rate we may be able to fund a loan players wages for a month in 2030??? [:$]

[/quote]

You my friend are a first class d!ck, some people try to do things for the good of the club and others just try to find a fault with everything..If you are so unhappy with the way the club is being run then go and find enough money to buy a majority share holding and then you can show us how talented you are at running a club that is loosing buckets full of cash each week...Thats never going to happen is it!

Neil I think his point is not that they should be berated for trying, but that the aim is unrealistic.

Yes even £971 is good but it isn''t going to fund a new player, and quite honestly never will.  Hopefully the spin-off benefits for those involved are worth it but unfortunately, even the Pink Un website can''t afford to buy a decent footballer.

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]

just a question smudger, once change occurs at the football club (and it will) and Delia, Roeder and everyone else is long gone, will you still post here or will you have lost the fuel to the fire and and the pump fuelling that ego and slip off never to be seen again until it all goes belly up?

Oh, and how much have you raised for the new regimes transfer budget? because the kitty will be made available to any new club owners...  and £971 is a lot better than smudgers empty threats and 1 man protests that never happened....

[/quote]

mmm a positive SMUDGE???

What £971.00?

A whip around in your local pub on a Friday/Saturday evening would possibly of got you more money.

Seriously they may as well of given those who have contributed so far their money back.

At this rate we may be able to fund a loan players wages for a month in 2030??? [:$]

[/quote]

I could cope with a positive Smudge.

Just a thought though, when you were sat on your own in the pub during your one man demonstration, you could have done that whip around and made a difference. That of course is if it were true that it would have made more money than the ideas of people you mock.

Just a personal plea away from the topic. Could I urge the non-use of the word "of" when it should be "have", e.g. "would possibly of got you more money" instead of "would possibly have got you more money" and "they may as well of given the money back" instead of "they may as well have given the money back". Not life-shatteringly important perhaps but mildly irritating.

[quote user="Webbo118"]Just a personal plea away from the topic. Could I urge the non-use of the word "of" when it should be "have", e.g. "would possibly of got you more money" instead of "would possibly have got you more money" and "they may as well of given the money back" instead of "they may as well have given the money back". Not life-shatteringly important perhaps but mildly irritating.[/quote]

Are you a teacher? [:D]

[quote user="Yellow Rages"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[/quote]

mmm a positive SMUDGE???

What £971.00?

[/quote]

I could cope with a positive Smudge.

Just a thought though, when you were sat on your own in the pub during your one man demonstration, you could have done that whip around and made a difference. That of course is if it were true that it would have made more money than the ideas of people you mock.

[/quote]

Ahh but that was merely a Tuesday evening... [;)]

Talking about protests are you anything to do with this roederout website Smudger?

[quote user="cityangel"]Talking about protests are you anything to do with this roederout website Smudger?[/quote]

What Roeder Out website CA??? [:^)]

I think that answers your question... surely you know where I am laying the blame for our failure?  It sure as hell ain''t at the feet of yet another failed club employee... [;)]

Smudger I can confirm that father is not involved with the Kitty.

Before mocking the Kitty consider this: The website is a concept, If the fans really did want to help the club they can, we have provided a number of ways for supporters to contribute. There is considerably more we could do, but the fund needs support!!

If we all had donated even £x amount per month each when the kitty was launched in August the manager would have had funds now.

I renewed my car insurance on the kitty & made £70 for the club, plus the insurance was competitive.

Home insurance pays £40 per sale.

Shop online at Tesco pays 2%          etc, etc, etc

If we all did this that''s one hell of a lot of money.

There''s loads of ways we could all help the club.

Even without help from the likes of you smudger, who seems to want the club to fail so that he can have your moment of glory.

The Kitty will continue to grow in strength, It will generate the traffic required from the search engines in time and then we will continue with the development.

The site is developing nicely, but you cannot see all what we are doing, and age to a website is highly important to this.

One thing is clear........ IT''S DOWN TO THE SUPPORTERS...  if you don''t use it it will take longer to achieve our goal.

So is it a failure? Absolutely not !!

Why is it taking so long? because their is a hell of a lot of work to do in our spare time!!