Sign in to follow this  
Smudger

Hey Canny Canary & Lappin... (RE: NCFC Kitty)

Why don''t you two guys give all of the money that the Norwich City Kitty has made so far to Mr Roeder to spend in the January Transfer window???

I am sure that will be enough to get us out of this mess won''t it???  [:^)]

From

http://www.norwichkitty.com/section/1/funds/

Subscriptions = £224.22
Advertising = £747.50
Total Raised = £971.72

Date 1st Dec 2008

Thankyou to those who have donated

The figures announced reflect the lack of early support from city fans.

However what these figures do show is that the Kitty website has the ability to raise funds.

How quickly funds are raised is entirely down to the support that fans give this site.

Don''t forget that many hands make light work.

[quote user="Smudger"]

Why don''t you two guys give all of the money that the Norwich City Kitty has made so far to Mr Roeder to spend in the January Transfer window???

[/quote]

Lappin isn''t connected or involved in the Kitty.

[quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

I assume that they''re waiting to see what to spend it on, having taken on board the incisive and visionary solutions to the the club''s predicament that you and your vast army of tireless and unswervable activists are currently putting forward. [:)]

Oh dear, it seems as if I''ve rattled smudgers cage again. For your information smudger, my son is involved with the kitty but I have had NO involvement at all. Yet another example of you opening your mouth without knowing the facts. How can you EVER be taken seriously?

[quote user="lappinitup"]Oh dear, it seems as if I''ve rattled smudgers cage again. For your information smudger, my son is involved with the kitty but I have had NO involvement at all. Yet another example of you opening your mouth without knowing the facts. How can you EVER be taken seriously?[/quote]

I knew this Lappin and the precise amount that you had raised... £971.00 oh dear oh dear oh dear!!! [:$]

Maybe you should look a bit closer to home before you open your mouth about other groups who are trying to organise something so that NCFC can get out of the very sticky situation it currently finds itself in???

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="lappinitup"]Oh dear, it seems as if I''ve rattled smudgers cage again. For your information smudger, my son is involved with the kitty but I have had NO involvement at all. Yet another example of you opening your mouth without knowing the facts. How can you EVER be taken seriously?[/quote]

I knew this Lappin and the precise amount that you had raised... £971.00 oh dear oh dear oh dear!!! [:$]

Maybe you should look a bit closer to home before you open your mouth about other groups who are trying to organise something so that NCFC can get out of the very sticky situation it currently finds itself in??? [/quote]That really is scraping the barrel smudger. I repeat, I HAVE HAD ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH THE KITTY. I also know John and Kathy so is it my fault that NCISA members haven''t all followed you? I am friendly with Albert Bennett so I suppose it''s my fault that he missed a sitter against Bradford all those years ago! [:^)]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="lappinitup"]Oh dear, it seems as if I''ve rattled smudgers cage again. For your information smudger, my son is involved with the kitty but I have had NO involvement at all. Yet another example of you opening your mouth without knowing the facts. How can you EVER be taken seriously?[/quote]

Maybe you should look a bit closer to home before you open your mouth about other groups who are trying to organise something so that NCFC can get out of the very sticky situation it currently finds itself in??? [/quote]That really is scraping the barrel smudger. I repeat, I HAVE HAD ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH THE KITTY. I also know John and Kathy so is it my fault that NCISA members haven''t all followed you? I am friendly with Albert Bennett so I suppose it''s my fault that he missed a sitter against Bradford all those years ago! [:^)]

[/quote]

Maybe you should watch what you say to certain people Lappin?

Not your fault at all... never ever expected them to... of course you are still jumping the gun a bit aren''t you... no results have been announced yet from the NCISA questionnaire have they???

PS: Lappin... you haven''t rattled my cage at all dearest... you have rattled that of somebody elses possibly... [;)]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="lappinitup"]Oh dear, it seems as if I''ve rattled smudgers cage again. For your information smudger, my son is involved with the kitty but I have had NO involvement at all. Yet another example of you opening your mouth without knowing the facts. How can you EVER be taken seriously?[/quote]

[/quote]

Oh dear i have been told that capital letters mean you are shouting and i get admonished for using italics.

[quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]First class to$$er! Why are you trying to mock people who are doing their best to help the club we love so much? Why do you want NCFC to fail so much?

Well at least they have £971 to invest[H] Were there any cheques in the returned questionnaires IN ORDER FOR the nCIsA[sn] to make a contribution[:O]

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

Well at least they have £971 to invest[H] Were there any cheques in the returned questionnaires IN ORDER FOR the nCIsA[sn] to make a contribution[:O]

[/quote]

Well Nutty actually there was an unsolicited cheque returned with a questionaire which we will put in our bank account.That will help with the £1400 we pay each year to sponsor the Assistant manager(granted whoever that may be Lee Clark/Adam Sadler) the £240 we pay to enter The Ambassador 250 draw  every year(which donates £15000 a year to the Acadamy) not forgetting the Canary Challenge profit.

[quote user="blahblahblah"]Any danger of this conversation going beyond "My Dad donated more than your dad" ?
[/quote]

Just answering the question that was asked Bla.

They don''t like it up em'' much do they? Still, you have to admire the way that the ''fencesitting gang'' watch each others backs..........

[quote user="blahblahblah"]

From

http://www.norwichkitty.com/section/1/funds/

Subscriptions = £224.22
Advertising = £747.50
Total Raised = £971.72

Date 1st Dec 2008

Thankyou to those who have donated

The figures announced reflect the lack of early support from city fans.

However what these figures do show is that the Kitty website has the ability to raise funds.

How quickly funds are raised is entirely down to the support that fans give this site.

Don''t forget that many hands make light work.

[/quote]

Congratulations! and well done seriously to all those that have contributed...

But that would struggle to pay one of the kids wages for a week hardly the answer to all our prayers, perhaps this was the investment that drunken Deals was talking about all along?!?!

[quote user="Smudger"]PS: Lappin... you haven''t rattled my cage at all dearest... you have rattled that of somebody elses possibly... [;)][/quote]

He''s certainly peed me off - we ARE doomed now!

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]

Well Nutty actually there was an unsolicited cheque returned with a questionaire which we will put in our bank account.That will help with the £1400 we pay each year to sponsor the Assistant manager(granted whoever that may be Lee Clark/Adam Sadler) the £240 we pay to enter The Ambassador 250 draw  every year(which donates £15000 a year to the Acadamy) not forgetting the Canary Challenge profit.

[/quote]

Well in the last few years there''s been at least one occasion, possibly more, where you have ended up sponsoring the guy you wanted out. It''s a dodgy business sponsoring football management teams in the Championship as only 3 managers in our league have been in the job more than two seasons. So console yourself that Roeder is probably into the second half of his stint regardless of any protests. Captain Canary and Splatt The Cat have been at the club far longer than any manager ever is - why not sponsor them[:^)] What do you do with the stuff you win on the Ambassadors Draw? I''m always looking for raffle prizes for EACH [;)]

We''re still looking to cast The Verger and The Vicar if you''re interested and Smudger - watch yer back old friend because I think Astro is looking to muscle in on your role as Warden Hodges [:O]

Happy New Year to you all anyway[Y][B]

[quote user="ellis206"][quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

First class to$$er! Why are you trying to mock people who are doing their best to help the club we love so much? Why do you want NCFC to fail so much?
[/quote]

I am not mocking people who are helping the club... the people I mock are destroying our club ably supported by mugs like you.

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Well in the last few years there''s been at least one occasion, possibly more, where you have ended up sponsoring the guy you wanted out. It''s a dodgy business sponsoring football management teams in the Championship as only 3 managers in our league have been in the job more than two seasons. So console yourself that Roeder is probably into the second half of his stint regardless of any protests. Captain Canary and Splatt The Cat have been at the club far longer than any manager ever is - why not sponsor them[:^)] What do you do with the stuff you win on the Ambassadors Draw? I''m always looking for raffle prizes for EACH [;)]

We''re still looking to cast The Verger and The Vicar if you''re interested and Smudger - watch yer back old friend because I think Astro is looking to muscle in on your role as Warden Hodges [:O]

[/quote]

Point of order yet again Nutty ,we have sponsored the management No.2 for twelve or thirteen years never the manager.Obviously trying to stir things up by your "sponsoring the guy you wanted out" remark.

The Ambassadors draw is for money prizes and  i think we have won a total of about £1000 over the years and it is recycled for want of a better word back into the youth set up.An example was that we gave £500 towards transport costs for a tournament in Germany.

just a question smudger, once change occurs at the football club (and it will) and Delia, Roeder and everyone else is long gone, will you still post here or will you have lost the fuel to the fire and and the pump fuelling that ego and slip off never to be seen again until it all goes belly up?

Oh, and how much have you raised for the new regimes transfer budget? because the kitty will be made available to any new club owners...  and £971 is a lot better than smudgers empty threats and 1 man protests that never happened....

he seeks it here, he seeks it there, smudge seeks attention EVERYWHERE...

jas :)

[/quote]

lol! you also know me Mick, and its my fault we lost to Forest as i wasn''t there... the pitch fork and burning torch crew will be chasing me within the hour!

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Point of order yet again Nutty ,we have sponsored the management No.2 for twelve or thirteen years never the manager.Obviously trying to stir things up by your "sponsoring the guy you wanted out" remark.

The Ambassadors draw is for money prizes and  i think we have won a total of about £1000 over the years and it is recycled for want of a better word back into the youth set up.An example was that we gave £500 towards transport costs for a tournament in Germany.

[/quote]

Well now.. there''s the second person to accuse me of posting to "stir things up" or posting to "cause trouble" and there''s a connection[:|] Did you think I was serious when I suggested that you sponsor Splatt The Cat? Having no sense of humour is a sure sign of a man under pressure. Just think Roeder and AGM[:O] As a point of order in May 2004 there was no talk of sponsoring the No.2 you were proud to tell the world you sponsored Norwich Legend Doug Livermore. Sponsoring "Deadly Doug" only became sponsoring the "No.2" when he was no longer flavour of the month during the dark days of Worthy Out. And point of order No.2 Tilly, the No.2 invariably changes when the manager changes. Can you remember one that didn''t?

Are you throwing your hat in the ring to be Warden Hodges too?

Happy New Year to you again anyway[Y][B]

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

just a question smudger, once change occurs at the football club (and it will) and Delia, Roeder and everyone else is long gone, will you still post here or will you have lost the fuel to the fire and and the pump fuelling that ego and slip off never to be seen again until it all goes belly up?

Oh, and how much have you raised for the new regimes transfer budget? because the kitty will be made available to any new club owners...  and £971 is a lot better than smudgers empty threats and 1 man protests that never happened....

[/quote]

mmm a positive SMUDGE???

Could you lot all cope with that?  [:D]

What £971.00?

A whip around in your local pub on a Friday/Saturday evening would possibly of got you more money.

Seriously they may as well of given those who have contributed so far their money back.

At this rate we may be able to fund a loan players wages for a month in 2030??? [:$]

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[/quote]

mmm a positive SMUDGE???

Could you lot all cope with that?  [:D]

What £971.00?

A whip around in your local pub on a Friday/Saturday evening would possibly of got you more money.

Seriously they may as well of given those who have contributed so far their money back.

At this rate we may be able to fund a loan players wages for a month in 2030??? [:$]

[/quote]

question well and truly dodged i see! you, sir, are a politician!

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

Well now.. there''s the second person to accuse me of posting to "stir things up" or posting to "cause trouble" and there''s a connection[:|] [/quote]

How can anyone accuse you of such a thing Nutty, if they had of met you they would know you''re a shy, gentle and agreeable person [:)]