Sign in to follow this  
Norfolk canary

OFFICIAL ROEDER OUT PETITION

[quote user="Dogger "]WOW!!! 75 out of 30,000 so far...................................that will worry the board!!![/quote]

Not everyone has internet access, some fans would say hes useless but aren''t confrontational so would keep quiet and other fans can''t be arsed to go on sites like these, so in reality while this petition is without doubt reflective of what the vast majority of Canaries think about our useless manager the true numbers who''d want him out would be huge, much much larger. Certainly the number of Norwich who want him out would total more than what some clubs in our Division average!

Indeed I can think of at least 3 memebers of my family who go to Carrow rd regularly who don''t use this site and most definately want the tw*t out!

Roeder OUT!

Roeder out ? He WILL come good. Say he does go ? we will be left with less money than we allready have, same crop of shit players, and no manager.How is that good for the club ?

[quote user="urdie_Canary"]Roeder out ?

He WILL come good.

Say he does go ? we will be left with less money than we allready have, same crop of shit players, and no manager.

How is that good for the club ?
[/quote]

Keeping Roeder in charge just cause we haven''t much funds would be very false economy because it would cost us more in the long run!

Yes the board need replacing and we are struggling for finance but I bet we''re far from being financially the worst of club in the Championship but despite all this a decent manager could of gotten us much better results!

I can think of a guy I know who left the Forest at half time in disgust, who isn''t going to renew, who also couldn''t be bothered coming on this forum - So that another anti Roeder Canary fan!

Roeder OUT! 

Out. It wont solve everything but it will certainly help, he''s brought a nasty attitude to this club that does not belong here and he is dragging us down [:(]

your all fucing to**ers u really fink getting rid of roeder will make things better, who will we have whos better anyway NO ONE

besides you cant just keep getting rid of managers as soon as things get rough thats what is sending us down not them so if you really care for the club and want to see us stay up and be where we should be then support roeder and the players because thats what they need having people like you lot on ther back all the while dosnt help 

[quote user="Danny NCFC 4 life"]

your all fucing to**ers u really fink getting rid of roeder will make things better, who will we have whos better anyway NO ONE

besides you cant just keep getting rid of managers as soon as things get rough thats what is sending us down not them so if you really care for the club and want to see us stay up and be where we should be then support roeder and the players because thats what they need having people like you lot on ther back all the while dosnt help 

[/quote]

Only one t*sser at our club and thats Roeder you plank!!

Yes there are better managers about than Roeder!

Things have been going downhill with Roeder for one year solid now!

I care for Norwich City FC immensely which is why I can see with the insight of a lifetime of following the club that Roeder will only take us one way which he is indeed currently doing!

If your happy with our current mediocrity which will lead to a struggle to stay up then your very easily pleased and I suspect your probably a ''new'' fan whos not been going very long and  hasn''t had much experience of different managers and successful times?

Oh I''ve just thought of 4 more people who hate Roeder and probably don''t use this site!

[/quote]WEEEHEEEEEYYYYY !!!finallysomeone with half a brain.

[/quote]

Last home game we were beaten by a team managed by NO ONE...so No one is obviously better than Roeder...

[quote user="urdie_Canary"][quote user="Danny NCFC 4 life"]

[/quote]

WEEEHEEEEEYYYYY !!!

finally

someone with half a brain.
[/quote]

exactly...half a brain only, well said

Couldn''t disagree with this more.... If you get Roeder out, who do you get in, and can that person do any better with no money.  The problem lies higher up.  A new manager might have the same affect Glen had this time last year, lift us a couple of places, but what happens next season, if there is no investment we will be asking for the head of the new man for the same reasons.

For the last 20 years we have always had one or two players to sell and raise money that way but we have nothing at the moment, our best potential sale is Marshall, but hes keepig us up at the moment.

Keep some faith and stick with Roeder, but we need investment. 

We all know the problems at the club go deeper than Roeder but he is making a very big contribution to the problems and the buck stops with him on the team so therefore he has to go!

Knowing our boards record with appointing/sacking managers I wouldn''t hold my breath on them getting it right next time either but keeping a manager as incompetant as Roeder isn''t in the clubs best interests regardless of money issues etc!

Oh just thought of 2 more of my family who want the idiot out!

Roeder out!

[quote user="jimmy13"]

Couldn''t disagree with this more.... If you get Roeder out, who do you get in, and can that person do any better with no money.  The problem lies higher up.  A new manager might have the same affect Glen had this time last year, lift us a couple of places, but what happens next season, if there is no investment we will be asking for the head of the new man for the same reasons.

For the last 20 years we have always had one or two players to sell and raise money that way but we have nothing at the moment, our best potential sale is Marshall, but hes keepig us up at the moment.

[/quote]Well said that person!

Out but must be quick. Very few managers sacked after first week of jan due to limited window for new man. If it dosn''t happen in next day or two we''re stuck with him till march when there''ll be a massive panic on.

[quote user="jimmy13"]

[/quote]Would you honestly trust the fool with investment?

Get that tactically retarded, overly arrogant, pathetic excuse for a football manager out of my club.

OUT please, am sick of every Monday going to school and having all my mates start saying how rubbish Norwich are and they even predict that Norwich will lose on Fridays. I still go in EVERY single Monday morning trying to have faith in them and telling them all that we have no problems and the REAL Norwich will start to produce soon, but now i just cannont see a real Norwich anywhere. I always am telling them that they will start to play just like they did when they beat Man.U 2-0 (Man.U fans) but that is all in the past. They all say i like Norwich too much, everything is Norwich. Every Monday after another loss i go with my Norwich scarf around my neck and my Norwich pencilcase and wallett and i use all of this stuff with pride, and that Monday at school after the win against the scum, me and my fellows Norwich mate were buzzing. We were talking about Norwich all day and even wrote '' Norwich 2-0 Scum'' all over our tables and our test papers lol, but i am afriad that i feel if we keep Roeder until the end of the season i will not be saying '' We''re getting Premier League next season'' because i fear that we will be in League 1. We need him gone NOW

Even if we do go down, i will still be going to school with my Norwich flag fyling high over my head and i will still be gettig my Norwich badge tattoed on my chest, as yellows and green will still be pumping through my blood. Roeder can take away all of our pride, take us out of the championship but he cannot take away the part of Norwich which is in every single true Norwich City fan, and i will be going to school saying '' We will be in the Prem in 2 years time and we are gona destroy man.u''. Roeder cannot take away mine or anybody elses hope for Norwich City. Please Delia, get rid of Roeder and then please step aside so that we can finally show that we ae still a force to reckoned with and then we can finally make Carrow Road a ''Fortress''

Come on you yellows !!!

[quote user="1st Wizard"]My goldfish wants him out just like I do, does that count?[/quote]Some might trust his judgement more than yours?

[quote user="1st Wizard"]My goldfish wants him out just like I do, does that count?[/quote]Nice to think theres something in your house that regularly opens it''s mouth without moaning! [:D]

Norwich fans have every right to moan at whats happening to our great club!

Even some Forest fans I spoke to after the last shambolic home game think Roeders useless!

Include them in the vote!

Roeder out!

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="1st Wizard"]My goldfish wants him out just like I do, does that count?[/quote]Nice to think theres something in your house that regularly opens it''s mouth without moaning! [:D][/quote]I bet he does if he''s "miked up."