Sign in to follow this  
Norfolk canary

OFFICIAL ROEDER OUT PETITION

I have had enough off this man now and all the people who say they want him out post here if we get enough names together we can forward this on to the club. So who wants him out for real?

I just wish the board would act now and get rid of Roeder asap! We are clearly the worst team in the championship and even the few teams below us, are picking up wins and in better form! Get that arrogant, clueless twat OUT NOW!!!

Part of me says get rid of him but the other half says who would be able to do any better in the clubs current state.Go on then, Roeder out.

Roeder out, yes.  Replace him with a "players'' manager", one who doesn''t have to remake the entire team just so he can put his own mark on every last bit of it, much like what Roeder and Grant tried to do.  Bring in someone with his ego in check so he can build on what we have rather than stripping it bare and trying to remake the entire squad even if it meand having players out of position. That is just stupidity.

[quote user="Duffman"]Part of me says get rid of him but the other half says who would be able to do any better in the clubs current state.Go on then, Roeder out.[/quote]Many others could do a better job.Believe it or not, but not all managers, like Grant and Roeder, manage to demolish football players confidence so resoundingly. And his blatant tactical ineptitude must go some way into the question of his managing ability.Roeder was given more money available to spend than any other manager ever to manage us in the second division.Please try to face it, he''s not the manager we wanted or expected him to be after last season. If you support him you are either in denial, or seriously lacking of any factual evidence upon the subject (or both).

Roeder out.... I''ve lost patience...... at least get Hucks back !!    Boothroyd + Malky will do !!

[quote user="Jimmy Smith"]roeder out! i''d sooner have grant back![/quote]Now that really is silly! He as the one that got us in this mess!