Sign in to follow this  
PhatCanary

Sat Jan 17 Barnsley at home show you care

This thread just goes to show why the vast majority of City fans are so deserving of a team that stares relegation in the face every season... [:$]

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="Mr.Carrow"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="PhatCanary"]

YAY another crap game and another loss, so then folks outside the City Stand next Saturday from 14:00 we must call for Roeders Sacking,come on people we have to act!!! And yes Nutty now i am saying PROTEST!!

[/quote]

You always were (on here). I didn''t go today, were there Roeder out chants like at Charlton? You may get support and you may not. Tough one to call. We''ll find out at fourteen hundred hours on the 17th. Will Mr Carrow be in (outside) the City Stand?

[/quote]

Nutty, i rather like your coy method of refusing to respond to my posts but referring to me in posts aimed at other people.....a bit like girl playing hard to get [:P].

It`s taken four years for alot of the ignorant majority to realise where the problems are, and it will probably take another four for a decent number of them to stop pontificating and prevaricating long enough to do something about it.  Not alot i can do about that i`m afraid.  It`s a bit like global warming; it`s only worth becoming an activist and trying to educate people if you actually believe that enough people are capable of taking it in, accepting the scary reality and changing their habits to make a difference.

[/quote]

"The ignorant majority"! Who''s that then Mr Carrow? Four years? According to you this board carried on where Chase left off so IF you''re right then it''s probably 23 years and counting? Or is that 4 years since you stopped pontificating and prevaricating. An activist takes action and the only activists I have seen around the club over the last couple of seasons are the board themselves. What makes you an activist?

[/quote]

You really are hard work nutty.  If missing the point were an olympic sport......[8-)].

Read my post again.  Now, where do i say i`m an activist?

[quote user="Shack Attack"][quote user="Mr.Carrow"]

Yet another outsider who thinks he knows what`s best for us.  Do one.

[/quote]

A little uneccesary don''t you think Mr C. A supporter home and away for 45 years but because he doesn''t come from Naaarfalk and/or agree with you he can ''do one''.

For what it''s worth if I was given the choice of scraping survival by playing hoofball or going down playing ''The Norwich Way'' then I''d choose the latter. The thing is we''re not doing either at the moment.

[/quote]

So how would you respond to a supporter who states "I`ve stated MORE than twice i`d be happy to see us relegated playing good football Mr.Carrow", and starts a thread with the title "Do we want a cup run?"??

I think if you read his rant again it was a little bit more extreme and aggressive than my two little words.

Come Saturday, I hope to god thousands of fans will join the few hundred of us who stood and called for Roeders sacking tonight, what a pathetic showing again tonight,come on people you can''t seriously say that Roeder is getting the team to perform,OUT OUT OUT!!! Saturday is the time to stand up and be counted.