Sign in to follow this  
lappinitup

NCISA.

Just found an interesting piece from John C Wilkinson in NCISA''s Pink-un column.....

http://new.pinkun.com/content/columns/NCISA.aspx

It seems a reasoned and balanced view of the situation at the club at the moment and one that I agree with in it''s entirety. It does beg the question however, how does this view sit with the chairman of NCISA who''s recent thread and general opinions of the board and manager tend to be at odds with this piece?

It would also suggest that smudgers attempts to change NCISA into a more radical organisation have fallen on deaf ears.

Well done John, the voice of common sense. [Y]

So were we too hasty in sacking Grant? Does this still apply if we are rooted in the bottom three by say February? Or shouldn''t Roeder be doing better at this stage given the improved squad he has successfully assembled?

[quote user="lappinitup"]

Just found an interesting piece from John C Wilkinson in NCISA''s Pink-un column.....

It seems a reasoned and balanced view of the situation at the club at the moment and one that I agree with in it''s entirety. It does beg the question however, how does this view sit with the chairman of NCISA who''s recent thread and general opinions of the board and manager tend to be at odds with this piece?

It would also suggest that smudgers attempts to change NCISA into a more radical organisation have fallen on deaf ears.

[/quote]

Trust you Lappin [:D]

At last!

I feel as if I have stopped banging my head against a brick wall after all this time. Both John and I, have for a very very long time tried to get over the message that on this message board the opinions expressed are ours and ours alone. The committee is a very broad church as we have both said on countless occasions, and in some ways reflects the broad spectrums of views out there among the fans as a whole. Some of us want Roeder out. Some dont. Some of us want the board out. Some dont. You are not barred either from the membership or committee of NCISA because of your viewpoint. That is why Smudger  hasnt been asked to leave. The day we start doing that is the day we lose any clout at all and any credibility. I havent had time yet to evaluate properly the questionnaires that have been returned to me, but I get the impression that there is no overwhelming feeling either way as regards the state of the football club. And that, whether you like it or not, is the way things are, and if, as I suspect that is the case, then it doesnt give us a remit whatsoever to take any radical action at this time. John and I will look at them properly during the next week or so and do some sort of statistical analysis of the answers, and I will report the findings to the message board.

And in the meantime - what John posts on here is what John thinks. And what Kathy posts on here is what Kathy thinks.

Thank you Lappin. Happy new year.

Kathy - As you say you''ve now had a chance to look through the questionnaires may I ask if the majority thought that a meeting (St Andrews hall style) would be a good idea?

If this is the stance of (some) members of NCISA then why did they (some) support the demise of Peter GRANT........exactly the same situation applies........

[quote user="1st Wizard"]NCISA= Still fiddling like Nero while City burn!  [:|][/quote]

And what have you done about rallying the fire brigade then wizard?Oh sorry i forgot you have no transport.

[quote user="lappinitup"]

[/quote]

Democracy is what it is called Lappinitup and to be honest i think it is refreshing that everyone involved with NCISA can voice their opinion either in the Pink Un or on messageboards like this.

John W has expressed his opinion and OK i do not agree with him as three years of Roeder and my view is we will be setting the sat nav for stadiums i thought we would only visit in the FA or Carling cup.

So after today which was yet another miserable,miserable afternoon i presume you think it will all be alright on the night do you but for me we are doomed i tell you we are doomed.

[quote user="cityangel"]

Kathy - As you say you''ve now had a chance to look through the questionnaires may I ask if the majority thought that a meeting (St Andrews hall style) would be a good idea?

[/quote]

CA please read line 9 of Kathy''s post carefully and slowly.

Tilly,

Happy New Year [:)]

Just to prove I can do sensible questions , can I ask you this

If you have 11 committee members and say 6 or 7 maybe want Roeder/Board out and vote for action, then say you have maybe 100 - 150 questionnaires returned to you which are split 50/50 or 60/40 in their opinions, does that mean that NCISA wouldn''t take or lead any radical action, because surely you''ve got 23,000 other regular fans to consider too?

CA

[quote user="cityangel"]

Tilly,

If you have 11 committee members and say 6 or 7 maybe want Roeder/Board out and vote for action, then say you have maybe 100 - 150 questionnaires returned to you which are split 50/50 or 60/40 in their opinions, does that mean that NCISA wouldn''t take or lead any radical action, because surely you''ve got 23,000 other regular fans to consider too?

CA

[/quote]

Happy New Year to you CA but i see you yet again want NCISA to conduct its business on the internet.I may be the Chairman but do you honestly think i can answer such a question without the consent and blessing or agreement of the Committee.If i post my opinion on here it will be construed by many to be official NCISA policy or views so sorry nothing will be said until ALL the committee have seen and given their input into the returned questionaires.

Over to you Wizard,Lappinitup etc.

Still using italics I see - how self important.[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="lappinitup"]

[/quote]

Democracy is what it is called Lappinitup and to be honest i think it is refreshing that everyone involved with NCISA can voice their opinion either in the Pink Un or on messageboards like this.

John W has expressed his opinion and OK i do not agree with him as three years of Roeder and my view is we will be setting the sat nav for stadiums i thought we would only visit in the FA or Carling cup.

So after today which was yet another miserable,miserable afternoon i presume you think it will all be alright on the night do you but for me we are doomed i tell you we are doomed.

[/quote]

Yes its far easier to snipe and spit venom and people  and then claim that its nowt to do with the NCISA.  Like Delia claiming we had lots of transfer cash.....If you are at the helm you are the voice, its a shame you use it to spit at people and dont galvanise support.One more bad result and you should be organising a rally at St Andrews Hall with full media coverage...shouldnt you?[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="cityangel"]

Tilly,

CA

[/quote]

Happy New Year to you CA but i see you yet again want NCISA to conduct its business on the internet.I may be the Chairman but do you honestly think i can answer such a question without the consent and blessing or agreement of the Committee.If i post my opinion on here it will be construed by many to be official NCISA policy or views so sorry nothing will be said until ALL the committee have seen and given their input into the returned questionaires.

Over to you Wizard,Lappinitup etc.

[/quote]

[quote user="1st Wizard"]NCISA= Still fiddling like Nero while City burn!  [:|][/quote]

Sounds like it Wiz... but exactly the same as you and 99.9% of other City fans out there!!!

Didn''t expect much from the questionnaires because there are obviously a lot of totally blinkered fools who are members of the NCISA who would never dream of saying a word against those in control of the club.  But like it or not things are only going to get a hell of a lot worse before they get better now... because as I say 99.9% of you have set there fiddling while Rome burns.

You have had chances to e:mail the NCISA Wiz...

You could also come and meet me any time before or after a match (usual watering hole is The Nelson just opposite the station before and after the match).

So don''t go laying any blame at the NCISA''s door Wiz... that is very unfair indeed... if they choose not to act... at least they have sat down and listened to people who want action.

If you are too lazy to even write an e:mail when they have requested that you do so then what do you expect?

Having read the article I would pretty much agree with everything that Mr Wilkinson says Lappin.

He doesn''t seem to give us his thoughts on those in the boardroom though does he???

My comments above are aimed at the apathy amongst NCISA members... only 100+ of all the questionnaires sent out (about 400 in total) returned... with pretty much a 50/50 split of views from those that were.

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="cityangel"] Tilly,

CA[/quote]Happy New Year to you CA but i see you yet again want NCISA to conduct its business on the internet.I may be the Chairman but do you honestly think i can answer such a question without the consent and blessing or agreement of the Committee.If i post my opinion on here it will be construed by many to be official NCISA policy or views so sorry nothing will be said until ALL the committee have seen and given their input into the returned questionaires.

Over to you Wizard,Lappinitup etc.[/quote]Thanks John and Kathy. It''s always been obvious that you (John) have been more outspoken and radical than the official line put out by NCISA which is your right ( although it must be difficult to admonish 1st Wizard while at the same time agreeing with him.) [;)]

The thing that does bother me though is how you allow smudger to leak information (i.e print out of the questionaire) on here followed by details of the results, before you put them on your official site. And all this while he calls some of your members "totally blinkered fools who are members of the NCISA".

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

And what have you done about rallying the fire brigade then wizard?Oh sorry i forgot you have no transport.

[/quote]

A typical arrogant response from a small group of non enterties pretending to represent the majority. I did my fair share during the Chase Out days Tilson (didn''t hear of you back then pal!) only my disability holds me back now.

For you to make a point off that now shows just what a low life you really are![:|]

[quote user="Smudger"]

Having read the article I would pretty much agree with everything that Mr Wilkinson says Lappin.

He doesn''t seem to give us his thoughts on those in the boardroom though does he???

My comments above are aimed at the apathy amongst NCISA members... only 100+ of all the questionnaires sent out (about 400 in total) returned... with pretty much a 50/50 split of views from those that were.[/quote]As his piece is under an official NCISA banner in the Pink-un and he is discussing Glenn Roeder and his team, why would he put his thoughts on the board on there? As you appear to have failed to gather support for your cause within NCISA will you perhaps now admit that your tactics of bad-mouthing ALL aspects of Norwich City Football Club have failed too and maybe unite with the rest of us in trying to decide the best way forward rather than trying to split the support in two? 

[quote user="Smudger"]

Sounds like it Wiz... but exactly the same as you and 99.9% of other City fans out there!!!

Didn''t expect much from the questionnaires because there are obviously a lot of totally blinkered fools who are members of the NCISA who would never dream of saying a word against those in control of the club.  But like it or not things are only going to get a hell of a lot worse before they get better now... because as I say 99.9% of you have set there fiddling while Rome burns.

You could also come and meet me any time before or after a match (usual watering hole is The Nelson just opposite the station before and after the match).

So don''t go laying any blame at the NCISA''s door Wiz... that is very unfair indeed... if they choose not to act... at least they have sat down and listened to people who want action.

If you are too lazy to even write an e:mail when they have requested that you do so then what do you expect?

[/quote]

You come and pick me and my wheelchair up Smudger and I''ll do my bit, but not if NCISA are involved okay?

[quote user="RUDOLPH HUCKER"]It was hell parking up the City today Wiz. If I pick you up can I please use your disabled (free parking irrespective of income) blue badge?[/quote]

Its not blue, and I''ll gladly swap legs with you![:|]

[quote user="RUDOLPH HUCKER"]You''re not getting your hands on the middle one though, it''s my prized possession![/quote]

Hucker and anyone else come to that, just for your records, I am paralised (spelling!) from the waist down, so getting to demo''s, meets etc these days is vitually impossible for me without help, but I am entitled to be heard and express my opinion on here.

And I damn well will![:D]

[quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]

A typical arrogant response from a small group of non enterties pretending to represent the majority. I did my fair share during the Chase Out days Tilson (didn''t hear of you back then pal!) only my disability holds me back now.

For you to make a point off that now shows just what a low life you really are![:|]

[/quote]

With respect Wizard and i sincerely mean it all you ever do i play the transport and disability card whenever someone boxes you up a corner.To put you straight i have been NCISA treasurer from day one of the Association before taking over from Roy Blower as Chairman.It was Roy,Myself and the then Secretary Mike Lloyd who met Robert Chase in his office and raised fans concerns before the protests started.I was the one holding the banner at Huddersfield which made the Evening News front page saying"we all support Martin O''Neil why dont you Mr Chase?".Obviously you have a selective memory.

For the last time why not e-mail NCISA or ring me on 07714216616 with all all gripes about NCFC/NCISA.

The rest of the world communicates in this way but for some reason it seems beyond you.

I had forgotten you were disabled and for that i can only say sorry but why continually try to make an issue of it?

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="cityangel"] Tilly,

CA[/quote]Happy New Year to you CA but i see you yet again want NCISA to conduct its business on the internet.I may be the Chairman but do you honestly think i can answer such a question without the consent and blessing or agreement of the Committee.If i post my opinion on here it will be construed by many to be official NCISA policy or views so sorry nothing will be said until ALL the committee have seen and given their input into the returned questionaires.

Over to you Wizard,Lappinitup etc.[/quote]Thanks John and Kathy. It''s always been obvious that you (John) have been more outspoken and radical than the official line put out by NCISA which is your right ( although it must be difficult to admonish 1st Wizard while at the same time agreeing with him.) [;)]

The thing that does bother me though is how you allow smudger to leak information (i.e print out of the questionaire) on here followed by details of the results, before you put them on your official site. And all this while he calls some of your members "totally blinkered fools who are members of the NCISA".

[/quote]

Did I print out the results Lappin, or did I just comment on information which had already been give out to yourself by Kathy???

You just have to keep digging at people who are trying to actually do something to better the situation our club finds itself in don''t you Lappin?

Care to share with us all why that is???  [:$]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Smudger"]

My comments above are aimed at the apathy amongst NCISA members... only 100+ of all the questionnaires sent out (about 400 in total) returned... with pretty much a 50/50 split of views from those that were.

[/quote]As his piece is under an official NCISA banner in the Pink-un and he is discussing Glenn Roeder and his team, why would he put his thoughts on the board on there? As you appear to have failed to gather support for your cause within NCISA will you perhaps now admit that your tactics of bad-mouthing ALL aspects of Norwich City Football Club have failed too and maybe unite with the rest of us in trying to decide the best way forward rather than trying to split the support in two? 

[/quote]

Why would you post on here giving the impression that Mr Wilkinson thinks everything in the garden is rosy Lappin???

Have you asked him his opinions on what is going on in the boardroom and other areas of the club?

He has offered one statement regarding Mr Roeder (which I agree with entirely).

Why do you feel the need to post on here trying to twist what he has said in to Mr Wilkinson believes everything in the Norwich City Garden is rosy Lapp???

As for saying that I have failed to garner support from within the NCISA are you sure that is the case Lappin?

I believe there is supposed to be approx a 50/50 split from the questionnaires which were returned (we will of course have to wait for the full results).

I have met other members through my dealings with the NCISA who have hinted at direct action with or without the NCISA''s blessing if there was no immediate improvements seen at Carrow Road.

Of course you do not bother to turn up at any of our meetings do you?  So maybe you could keep your nose out of other peoples affairs or take the time and trouble to come and speak to those people face to face to find out what is going on???

[quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

You come and pick me and my wheelchair up Smudger and I''ll do my bit, but not if NCISA are involved okay?

[/quote]

We may just take you up on that offer WIZ... watch what you say.... [;)]