Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

Show me the quote where Delia..............

[quote user="Mark Rivers..."]To be honest, much though I have a dislike for Delia, surely investment plus Delia is better than no investment plus Delia? If someone put in the money to help us improve I wouldn''t care if Delia is there or not.[/quote]

Yeah but significant investment will not come under the current set up without major changes. They''ve made that much obvious, and they are not prepared to do that.

[quote user="Arturo Whittlupoli"]

[quote user="Mark Rivers..."]To be honest, much though I have a dislike for Delia, surely investment plus Delia is better than no investment plus Delia? If someone put in the money to help us improve I wouldn''t care if Delia is there or not.[/quote]

Yeah but significant investment will not come under the current set up without major changes. They''ve made that much obvious, and they are not prepared to do that.

[/quote]Who? Has anyone expressed genuine interest?

[quote user="Arturo Whittlupoli"][quote user="A Load of Squit"][quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="A Load of Squit"]

You better have a word with Steve Downes in todays EDP, his report on Mr Cullum says

"Joint majority shareholders Delia Smith and Michael Wynn Jones have since turned to football deal maker Keith Harris to look for investors or a buyer."

[/quote]

The only official word has been ''investor'' Squit, still, nice try though![;)]

[/quote]

''Official'' in what capacity? In your head? Whay haven''t you written to the EDP demanding a correction?

[/quote]

And may i ask Squit what deals meant when she said at the NSG we had ''plenty of investment coming in''?

[/quote]

Here''s an idea Arthur, why don''t you ask her?

[quote user="A Load of Squit"][quote user="Arturo Whittlupoli"][quote user="A Load of Squit"][quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="A Load of Squit"]

You better have a word with Steve Downes in todays EDP, his report on Mr Cullum says

"Joint majority shareholders Delia Smith and Michael Wynn Jones have since turned to football deal maker Keith Harris to look for investors or a buyer."

[/quote]

[/quote]

''Official'' in what capacity? In your head? Whay haven''t you written to the EDP demanding a correction?

[/quote]

And may i ask Squit what deals meant when she said at the NSG we had ''plenty of investment coming in''?

[/quote]

[/quote]

Well I''d say it was pretty self explanatory but knowing our lovely Deals you really can''t tell can you? What do you think she meant Squity? I mean we''re not all as close as you. What Do you think they''d say if i did ask them? I reckon, as per, they''d keep it to themselves, but hey, just call me cynical hey old pal!

[quote user="Badger"][quote user="Arturo Whittlupoli"]

[/quote]

Who? Has anyone expressed genuine interest?
[/quote]

Have they not?

[quote user="Arturo Whittlupoli"][quote user="Badger"][quote user="Arturo Whittlupoli"]

[/quote]Who? Has anyone expressed genuine interest?[/quote]

Have they not?

[/quote]I don''t know - I hadn''t heard of anyone - have you?

[quote user="Arturo Whittlupoli"][quote user="A Load of Squit"][quote user="Arturo Whittlupoli"][quote user="A Load of Squit"][quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="A Load of Squit"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Well I''d say it was pretty self explanatory but knowing our lovely Deals you really can''t tell can you? What do you think she meant Squity? I mean we''re not all as close as you. What Do you think they''d say if i did ask them? I reckon, as per, they''d keep it to themselves, but hey, just call me cynical hey old pal!

[/quote]

This is your problem Arthur, instead of finding out from the source of the information you''re trying to find an answer from someone else. If you want to know what Delia meant then ask her.

[quote user="A Load of Squit"][quote user="Arturo Whittlupoli"][quote user="A Load of Squit"][quote user="Arturo Whittlupoli"][quote user="A Load of Squit"][quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="A Load of Squit"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

This is your problem Arthur, instead of finding out from the source of the information you''re trying to find an answer from someone else. If you want to know what Delia meant then ask her.

[/quote]

Do you honestly think Delia would talk to me? Doncaster returns emails, but when I asked him to simply answer my questions rathar than answer a question with another question-as I found it patronising, he spat his dummy out made some childish comments and hasnt spoke to me since.

[quote user="Arturo Whittlupoli"][quote user="A Load of Squit"][quote user="Arturo Whittlupoli"][quote user="A Load of Squit"][quote user="Arturo Whittlupoli"][quote user="A Load of Squit"][quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="A Load of Squit"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Do you honestly think Delia would talk to me? Doncaster returns emails, but when I asked him to simply answer my questions rathar than answer a question with another question-as I found it patronising, he spat his dummy out made some childish comments and hasnt spoke to me since.

[/quote]

Arthur, you''ll only know the answer to that question if you try and ask her.

[quote user="A Load of Squit"][quote user="Arturo Whittlupoli"][quote user="A Load of Squit"][quote user="Arturo Whittlupoli"][quote user="A Load of Squit"][quote user="Arturo Whittlupoli"][quote user="A Load of Squit"][quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="A Load of Squit"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Give me her number then!

[quote user="Badger"][quote user="Arturo Whittlupoli"][quote user="Badger"][quote user="Arturo Whittlupoli"]

[/quote]

Who? Has anyone expressed genuine interest?
[/quote]

Have they not?

[/quote]

I don''t know - I hadn''t heard of anyone - have you?
[/quote]

You never heard of peter Cullum then?

[quote user="Arturo Whittlupoli"][quote user="A Load of Squit"][quote user="Arturo Whittlupoli"][quote user="A Load of Squit"][quote user="Arturo Whittlupoli"][quote user="A Load of Squit"][quote user="Arturo Whittlupoli"][quote user="A Load of Squit"][quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="A Load of Squit"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Give me her number then!

[/quote]

Just write to

Delia Smith

NCFC

Carrow Rd.

Norwich

She''ll probably get your letter.

As today has been about bringing my old threads back by certain posters, well, here''s another one for you.

Smith confirmed on Anlia TV tonight that she was never going to sell...........check the start date of this thread![:|]

[quote user="First Wizard"]

As today has been about bringing my old threads back by certain posters, well, here''s another one for you.

Smith confirmed on Anlia TV tonight that she was never going to sell...........check the start date of this thread![:|]

[/quote]You are spot on.The only thing that Delia has only ever looked for is investment.She will be here until the day she dies.

[quote user="Insider"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]

You are spot on.

The only thing that Delia has only ever looked for is investment.

She will be here until the day she dies.
[/quote]

What a depressing thought insider.

[/quote]I can''t receive Anglia. I''d be grateful if anyone could post precisely what she said on the subject of selling.

[quote user="PurpleCanary"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]

I can''t receive Anglia. I''d be grateful if anyone could post precisely what she said on the subject of selling.[/quote]

The reporter asked her whether she had considered walking away, "never" she replied before going on about how she enjoyed every minute of it and how she had decided that she would stay and try to right all the wrongs. God help us.

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="Insider"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]You are spot on.The only thing that Delia has only ever looked for is investment.She will be here until the day she dies.[/quote]

What a depressing thought insider.

[/quote]Being 67 means we''ve got a hell of a long time left with Mein Fuhrer!

[quote user="kdncfc"][quote user="PurpleCanary"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]I can''t receive Anglia. I''d be grateful if anyone could post precisely what she said on the subject of selling.[/quote]

The reporter asked her whether she had considered walking away, "never" she replied before going on about how she enjoyed every minute of it and how she had decided that she would stay and try to right all the wrongs. God help us.

[/quote]''Thanks

for that, kdnfc. That almost certainly means not what Wiz thinks it

means but what it looks like it means - not that the club is not up for

sale but simply that she resisted the temptation just to walk away.

I very doubt it means she has taken the club off the market, where it

has been since last autumn and was still there less than a month ago.

This has been said before but one more time won''t hurt - when the club

talks about seeking investment it means MAJORITY investment - ie, a new

owner. It will accept minority investment as well, which is presumably

what will come with the promised new directors, but the main aim is a

change of ownership through majority investment, and that was

reiterated publicly on May 19th. 

[quote user="PurpleCanary"]

Thanks for that, kdnfc. That almost certainly means not what Wiz thinks it means but what it looks like it means - not that the club is not up for sale but simply that she resisted the temptation just to walk away.

I very doubt it means she has taken the club off the market, where it has been since last autumn and was still there less than a month ago.

This has been said before but one more time won''t hurt - when the club talks about seeking investment it means MAJORITY investment - ie, a new owner. It will accept minority investment as well, which is presumably what will come with the promised new directors, but the main aim is a change of ownership through majority investment, and that was reiterated publicly on May 19th.

[/quote]

A you actuall believe that Purple?......................Nurse![:S]

[quote user="PurpleCanary"]

Thanks for that, kdnfc. That almost certainly means not what Wiz thinks it means but what it looks like it means - not that the club is not up for sale but simply that she resisted the temptation just to walk away.

I very doubt it means she has taken the club off the market, where it has been since last autumn and was still there less than a month ago.

This has been said before but one more time won''t hurt - when the club talks about seeking investment it means MAJORITY investment - ie, a new owner. It will accept minority investment as well, which is presumably what will come with the promised new directors, but the main aim is a change of ownership through majority investment, and that was reiterated publicly on May 19th.

[/quote]

And you actually believe that Purple?......................Nurse![:S]

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="PurpleCanary"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

PurpleCanary has put a hell of a lot of effort into his research, he utilises "facts" not hearsay from carrowroad.net. He also sticks to his facts and statements rather than flip-flopping about as you do.

[quote user="Mustachio Furioso"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="PurpleCanary"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

PurpleCanary has put a hell of a lot of effort into his research, he utilises "facts" not hearsay from carrowroad.net. He also sticks to his facts and statements rather than flip-flopping about as you do.

[/quote]

What research? Bugger all imo.

And boy, do you have serious hang ups with carroroad.net.[img]http://carrowroad.net/carrow1/Smileys/new/loser.gif[/img]

But I''ve still been proved right on this, and that really pisses you off..............so suck on it!

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="Mustachio Furioso"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="PurpleCanary"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

What research? Bugger all imo.

And boy, do you have serious hang ups with carroroad.net.[img]http://carrowroad.net/carrow1/Smileys/new/loser.gif[/img]

But I''ve still been proved right on this, and that really pisses you off..............so suck on it!

[/quote]

If that''s what you think then you really are deluded. I really do not care what you say on here, you are just a source of amusement, a deluded man who just seeks attention, who gets more outrageous as the seasons go by. As for carrowroad.net, I don''t have a problem with the Forum or the users there at all, it''s just that you get your "inside" stories there and try to pass them off over here as though you had genuine insider information.

[quote user="Mustachio Furioso"]

As for carrowroad.net, I don''t have a problem with the Forum or the users there at all, it''s just that you get your "inside" stories there and try to pass them off over here as though you had genuine insider information.

[/quote]

Until you wise up and accept you''re wrong on this, we''re never going to agree.

I have my own, seperate sources..............next

[quote user="Mustachio Furioso"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="PurpleCanary"]Thanks for that, kdnfc. That almost certainly means not what Wiz thinks it means but what it looks like it means - not that the club is not up for sale but simply that she resisted the temptation just to walk away.I very doubt it means she has taken the club off the market, where it has been since last autumn and was still there less than a month ago.This has been said before but one more time won''t hurt - when the club talks about seeking investment it means MAJORITY investment - ie, a new owner. It will accept minority investment as well, which is presumably what will come with the promised new directors, but the main aim is a change of ownership through majority investment, and that was reiterated publicly on May 19th.  [/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]Then please show us the quote which includes the word ''MAJORITY'' immediately before the word ''investment'' unless of course PC has inserted that himself.

the mad cook and gang know they will not get back what they think this club is worth .

she wont sell she is looking for someone who will pump all thier money into the club.

keith harris is being used to find  investors not a buyer.

hence the reason of no intertest .

[quote user="Mustachio Furioso"]

As for carrowroad.net, I don''t have a problem with the Forum or the users there at all, it''s just that you get your "inside" stories there and try to pass them off over here as though you had genuine insider information.

[/quote]

Until you wise up and accept you''re wrong on this, we''re never going to agree.

I have my own, seperate sources..............next

[/quote]

I''ll believe you have a seperate source when you actually post something here that successfully predicts an upcoming event at NCFC (that Joe Public would have been unaware of). Until then I will continue to mock yours and WAY''s childish "wink, wink, nudge, nudge" comments.

[quote user="Buckethead"][quote user="Mustachio Furioso"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="PurpleCanary"]Thanks for that, kdnfc. That almost certainly means not what Wiz thinks it means but what it looks like it means - not that the club is not up for sale but simply that she resisted the temptation just to walk away.I very doubt it means she has taken the club off the market, where it has been since last autumn and was still there less than a month ago.This has been said before but one more time won''t hurt - when the club talks about seeking investment it means MAJORITY investment - ie, a new owner. It will accept minority investment as well, which is presumably what will come with the promised new directors, but the main aim is a change of ownership through majority investment, and that was reiterated publicly on May 19th.  [/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]Then please show us the quote which includes the word ''MAJORITY'' immediately before the word ''investment'' unless of course PC has inserted that himself.[/quote].Buckethead,

it''s just a friendly weekend thought, but might dispensing with the

bucket, or at least punching a couple of eye holes in it, aid vision?!

You might then already have seen this from the board of directors on

May 19th:

"As far as potential investment leading

to a change of majority shareholding is concerned, once again the message from

directors is clear. They would be delighted to talk to anyone who is prepared

to commit to making a substantial investment into the football budget on an

on-going basis in return for shares."

Yes, there is one condition, but that is a very public "we are for sale

- please talk to us and make an offer" statement. "Potential investment

leading to a change of majority shareholding" means - and can only mean

-  majority investment And majority investment means a new owner.
And as

to believeability, Michael Foulger (whom posters seem to trust even if

they doubt Smith and Jones) told the EDP in January the club was up for

sale.