Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

Show me the quote where Delia..............

And her old man say they''re selling up!

Its not there is it?

Oh, they talk about investment and finding investors, but all they really want is mugs like the Turners to come in with a million here and there.

If you really do believe she''s put our club for sale...........prove it! show us the ''For Sale'' quote..............I say it doesn''t exist![:|]

[quote user="1st Wizard"]

Its not there is it?

Oh, they talk about investment and finding investors, but all they really want is mugs like the Turners to come in with a million here and there.

If you really do believe she''s put our club for sale...........prove it! show us the ''For Sale'' quote..............I say it doesn''t exist![:|]

[/quote]

can you prove she`s not trying to sell up ? have you any proof or is it just your opinion ?  can you find any quotes from her saying she`s not selling up ? if you believe she`s actively not trying to sell up  then prove it [:)]

[quote user="Shifty Sid"]Ask Keith Harris - he''s the guy being paid to find a buyer. Perhaps you''d like to make an offer?[/quote]

No no no sid! like so many others on here, you''ve fell for it too, Harris, has been asked to seek out investors, its not the same.

Show me the ''for sale'' quote.....you can''t!

[quote user="wayne kerr"][quote user="1st Wizard"]

Its not there is it?

[/quote]

can you prove she`s not trying to sell up ? have you any proof or is it just your opinion ?  can you find any quotes from her saying she`s not selling up ? if you believe she`s actively not trying to sell up  then prove it [:)]

[/quote]

Stop being dim Wayne, the onus is not on me to prove anything, whereas, it is on the posters who keep saying she''s selling up.

I''m only saying she has never said she''s selling up, there is no article to back this up, simply because, she''s never said it!

Jeez![:|]

It''s not like a house, you don''t put a board up outside the ground!

Read this link and listen to ND''s audio clip.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/n/norwich/7725135.stm

you should work for the news of the world wizard,  another headline out of a load of old rehashed bollox with no real substance [:D]

[quote user="Shifty Sid"]It''s not like a house, you don''t put a board up outside the ground!

Read this link and listen to ND''s audio clip.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/n/norwich/7725135.stm[/quote]As per usual I''m hearing the words ''New investment'' but never the words ''new owner'', I''m hearing ''buy into'' but not ''buy''.Like Wiz I''m confused, am I missing something or does it just not exist?

[quote user="Shifty Sid"]It''s not like a house, you don''t put a board up outside the ground! Read this link and listen to ND''s audio clip. http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/n/norwich/7725135.stm

[/quote]

You still don''t get it do you sid? so here the first bit of your link:

''''''Norwich City have turned to one of football''s top deal brokers in a bid to find fresh investment for the club''''

Unlike the Newcastle owner Ashley, who said he was selling up in every National newspaper, Smith and Jones have only ever mentioned the word ''investment'' in a local rag!.

Now, show me a direct quote from their lips where they say ''''we''re selling up''

[quote user="Shifty Sid"]It''s not like a house, you don''t put a board up outside the ground! Read this link and listen to ND''s audio clip. http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/n/norwich/7725135.stm

[/quote]

''''''Norwich City have turned to one of football''s top deal brokers in a bid to find fresh investment for the club''''

Unlike the Newcastle owner Ashley, who said he was selling up in every National newspaper, Smith and Jones have only ever mentioned the word ''investment'' in a local rag!.

Now, show me a direct quote from their lips where they say ''''we''re selling up''

[/quote]

Like I said at the start of the thread wiz. They havent come out and said they are selling up, they have trickled stuff out to the media about seeking new investment though. Thats all. Just a question of interest...what would happen to Delias restaurant if she did sell up?

[quote user="The Prisoner"][quote user="Shifty Sid"]It''s not like a house, you don''t put a board up outside the ground! Read this link and listen to ND''s audio clip. http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/n/norwich/7725135.stm[/quote]

As per usual I''m hearing the words ''New investment'' but never the words ''new owner'', I''m hearing ''buy into'' but not ''buy''.

Like Wiz I''m confused, am I missing something or does it just not exist?
[/quote]

You''re not confused at all Prisoner, you sussed it out.

I''ve highlighted your buy into quote, because thats all she''s doing.........and that ain''t selling!

You''re trying to make something out of nothing. This board is mainly full of immature juveniles that are ignorant of business (and quite possibly football as well).

[quote user="Shifty Sid"] This board is mainly full of immature juveniles that are ignorant of business (and quite possibly football as well).[/quote]I agree, you''ve only got to read a thread like this to see that these immature juveniles will jump on any thread to criticise and insult rather than address the topic.

[/quote]

[/quote]

Ha Ha! Got fooled by Mike Ashley as well.

[quote user="A Load of Squit"][quote user="1st Wizard"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Ha Ha! Got fooled by Mike Ashley as well.

[/quote]

Yes, I see he''s just taken down the For Sale signs Squit, I bet the Geordie fans won''t sit around in passive mood like ours though![:|]

If someone wants to buy the club, im sure they''ll be able to buy delia out if all she wants is money, which is what you all say which is a lie... But face it, there was only one person who MIGHT of invested and the EDP fucked that up, im hoping, praying and all that shite. But i highly doubt it as lots of other clubs are also up for sale :D

So tell us oh mighty Wiz, if Mike Ashley did the right thing and told every National newspaper that the club was up for sale, kept dropping the asking price and still didn''t find a buyer, what are we meant to do.

Premiership club, 50+ thousand loyal supporters etc etc etc and still no sale.... maybe it''s the global credit crunch which affects every business exceptNorwich City, because Delia''s a liar and doesn''t want to sell!! 

[quote user="Ex-greenoschin"]

So tell us oh mighty Wiz, if Mike Ashley did the right thing and told every National newspaper that the club was up for sale, kept dropping the asking price and still didn''t find a buyer, what are we meant to do.

Premiership club, 50+ thousand loyal supporters etc etc etc and still no sale.... maybe it''s the global credit crunch which affects every business exceptNorwich City, because Delia''s a liar and doesn''t want to sell!! 

[/quote]

Err? Ashley''s asking price put people off, well over 150 million I believe.

Likewise with Delia''s 56 million pound asking price!

And still no one can produced a quote...............why?[:|]

[quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="Ex-greenoschin"]

[/quote]

[/quote]Do you ever leave the house, read the papers etc. Half the clubs in the league are up for sale, there is a credit crunch & there are no buyers. It is obvious to anyone with at least half brain that if someone turned up with the where with all they could have the club. They just don''t exist - even Cullum says football is a money pit.And yet you have the cheek to rake up the £56m garbage that has already been thoroughly discounted on numerous threads.Have you seen the binners? They sold up to a millionaire but that doesn''t look too bright.Much like Wizards in Lowestoft.

[quote user="BigFish"][quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="Ex-greenoschin"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Do you ever leave the house, read the papers etc. Half the clubs in the league are up for sale, there is a credit crunch & there are no buyers. It is obvious to anyone with at least half brain that if someone turned up with the where with all they could have the club. They just don''t exist - even Cullum says football is a money pit.

And yet you have the cheek to rake up the £56m garbage that has already been thoroughly discounted on numerous threads.

Have you seen the binners? They sold up to a millionaire but that doesn''t look too bright.

Much like Wizards in Lowestoft.
[/quote]

Insults are fine by me Fishy........it just proves I''m right, this thread is about destroying the myth that Delia is/trying to sell the club, clearly she isn''t.

No matter how hard you try to deflect this, thats the case, either produce the quote to shut me up or go away!

While we''re at it, show me the quote where Delia says she''s not a cyborg intent on mankind''s destruction.Oh my god, you mean you can''t find one?WE''RE DOOMED!   [:''(] [:''(] [:''(]

[quote user="Mister Chops"]While we''re at it, show me the quote where Delia says she''s not a cyborg intent on mankind''s destruction.

Oh my god, you mean you can''t find one?

WE''RE DOOMED!   [:''(] [:''(] [:''(]

[/quote]

I did think that you of all people would have had a stab at it Mr C, maybe you did, and couldn''t find any direct quotes on this from her........hence the wise cracks!

Now go and enjoy that pint.

[quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="BigFish"][quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="Ex-greenoschin"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Do you ever leave the house, read the papers etc. Half the clubs in the league are up for sale, there is a credit crunch & there are no buyers. It is obvious to anyone with at least half brain that if someone turned up with the where with all they could have the club. They just don''t exist - even Cullum says football is a money pit.

And yet you have the cheek to rake up the £56m garbage that has already been thoroughly discounted on numerous threads.

Have you seen the binners? They sold up to a millionaire but that doesn''t look too bright.

Much like Wizards in Lowestoft.
[/quote]

Insults are fine by me Fishy........it just proves I''m right, this thread is about destroying the myth that Delia is/trying to sell the club, clearly she isn''t.

No matter how hard you try to deflect this, thats the case, either produce the quote to shut me up or go away!

[/quote]

If you were responding to someone posting the myth then fair enough but you just thrown a statement out and started rambling on like a sad old bloke looking for an argument.

[quote user="1st Wizard"]Likewise with Delia''s 56 million pound asking price!

[/quote]C''mon then wiz, you have made a statement, now produce a quote to prove it!

[quote user="A Load of Squit"]If you were responding to someone posting the myth then fair enough but you just thrown a statement out and started rambling on like a sad old bloke looking for an argument.

[/quote]

I started this thread today Squit, because I''m sick and tired of gullible posters on here saying Delia is selling up..........when clearly she isn''t!

It needs to brought out into the open and not buried amongst some other subject.

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="1st Wizard"]Likewise with Delia''s 56 million pound asking price!

[/quote]C''mon then wiz, you have made a statement, now produce a quote to prove it!

[/quote]

This thread is about Delia not selling up.................not me.

Address the thread''s question Lapps.........or butt out, in a friendly way of course![;)]