Sign in to follow this  
Tangible Fixed Assets anyone?

Can we make a profit on transfers during this window? **This is sponsored by the Joe Lewis Diner**

[quote user="Canary Nut"]

What is an obession?

[/quote]

Thats when you post 3 times in a row on the same thread to draw attention to yourself.

[quote user="cityangel"][quote user="Canary Nut"]

What is an obession?

[/quote]

Thats when you post 3 times in a row on the same thread to draw attention to yourself.

[/quote]

1. Theres no such word as obession.

2. Please note the dates of my posts. Nothing wrong with reminding people of something that was posted (as to whether NCFC will make a profit on transfers this window) weeks ago.

3. I look forward to you telling  NCFC off for the numerous times they tell the public theres is no money?

4. Are you sure you dont comment more than once on any issue?

5. Have you ever heard of Freedom of Speech?

Enjoy the Joe Lewis Diner. Come in and get fed up!

Have a nice day.

[quote user="Canary Nut"][quote user="cityangel"][quote user="Canary Nut"]

What is an obession?

[/quote]

[/quote]

2. Please note the dates of my posts. Nothing wrong with reminding people of something that was posted (as to whether NCFC will make a profit on transfers this window) weeks ago.

3. I look forward to you telling  NCFC off for the numerous times they tell the public theres is no money?

Enjoy the Joe Lewis Diner. Come in and get fed up!

Have a nice day.

[/quote]

Ar bless, the kids tired.

[/quote]1. Are you trying to make friends by being a smart-bum?2. It''s called bumping your own thread which nobody considered worth replying to. (and before you say "OH WELL YOU REPLIED HAHA", it''s worth replying now to inform you of your obvious delusion).3. I didn''t even understand that sentence.4. Not by bumping my own thread. In case you weren''t aware, doing so is against the rules of pretty much every decent forum there is. Simple reason why, if nobody replied, then NOBODY CARES.5. Yes - it doesn''t apply here.

Alan Grey,

The person making the original criticism has made six posts on a few pages within one thread within about four days. How does that compare to three posts over a month on the same thread?

Despite your criticism have a look at the number of people who have viewed this thread since I made the third post? Obviously people do care about the subject otherwise they wouldn''t view the thread, would they?

I dont need your permission to post, thank you.

Alan Grey,

The person making the original criticism has made six posts on a few pages within one thread within about four days. How does that compare to three posts over a month on the same thread?

Despite your criticism have a look at the number of people who have viewed this thread since I made the third post? Obviously people do care about the subject otherwise they wouldn''t view the thread, would they?

I dont need your permission to post, thank you.

[/quote]By making those 3 posts replying to yourself and yourself alone, you contribute nothing to the rational discussion on this discussion forum. All posts in this thread are either from you, or about you. This thread has no place here and isn''t welcome.

I''m not trying to censor anyone. Just getting really quite frustrated with how much utter crap is allowed round here. And the phrase "utter crap" is entirely ambivalent to the point of view being expressed.You should try posting this thread on a properly run forum.*dreams - if only I was a moderator*

Dear Mr SpineRoad,If, by saying "Joe Lewis Diner", you''re referring to the refurb of "Yellows", it was paid for by loans to the club from the majority shareholders.  At least that''s what the press releases issued by the club said at the time.  As you have no evidence to the contrary, I can''t see why you are so interested in peddling the rumour.  Maybe you''re repeating the phrase "Joe Lewis Diner" until it becomes funny ?  In my honest opinion, I think you will retire before it does so. Joe Lewises'' fee probably went towards the transfer budget for this season - what would you do, keep a player who isn''t going to get reserve games, or sell him for 400k and put the money towards some first teamers ?

[quote user="blahblahblah"]Dear Mr SpineRoad,

If, by saying "Joe Lewis Diner", you''re referring to the refurb of "Yellows", it was paid for by loans to the club from the majority shareholders.  At least that''s what the press releases issued by the club said at the time.  As you have no evidence to the contrary, I can''t see why you are so interested in peddling the rumour.  Maybe you''re repeating the phrase "Joe Lewis Diner" until it becomes funny ?  In my honest opinion, I think you will retire before it does so.

Joe Lewises'' fee probably went towards the transfer budget for this season - what would you do, keep a player who isn''t going to get reserve games, or sell him for 400k and put the money towards some first teamers ?
[/quote]

It''s Saturday night and you are being logical.

Blah you are a disgrace! Have another drink and don''t come back until you can rant properly, insult people and repeat yourself repeat yourself repaet yourself

[quote user="blahblahblah"]Dear Mr SpineRoad,

If, by saying "Joe Lewis Diner", you''re referring to the refurb of "Yellows", it was paid for by loans to the club from the majority shareholders.  At least that''s what the press releases issued by the club said at the time. [/quote]

So you believe everything the club feeds you....like we have no money yet they managed to pay GR and crew off

and then theres the comment about not having to sell anyone, bye bye Mr Bell.