Sign in to follow this  
pickle

'There will be money for roeder to spend in january'

so why the hell do we have to swap arguably one of our best players, a first team player, a winger

for a bloody centre back

BUY ONE YOU DUMB PIECE OF SH*T!!!

^^^^ you may have noticed that i am a little angry^^^^^^

it also tells us the board are yet again feeding us more rubbish and lies, for crying out loud when are they going to realize we can see right through all this crap they tell us just leave already. We need change from the top, why can''t they see that...

it''s like they say "Actively seeking investment" doesn''t mean they will accept any offers, just they will listen and look at them.

I for one am officially sick of the board now, and really do feel sorry for Glenn for all the stick he is coming under.

What they regard as "money" and what many of us would regard as "money" may not be quite the same thing. I''m sure Roeder will have a couple of hundred grand to spend in Jan but given the number of players we need it clearly will not go very far unless he is able to wheel and deal.

Similarly i''m sure that when we finally do announce some exciting new "investment" it may not be the level of investment that many fans might be hoping for - i suspect it is more likely to be Turneresque loans than anything that significantly changes the long term outlook.

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"]Can''t we all wait and see if this rumour actually comes true before passing judgement or is that not much fun?[/quote]

Yeah let''s wait until Feb 1st before being disappointed.

how many transfer windows have to end with failure before we can trust the board to buck their trend for weakening the squad?

best let our feelings be known now

sure. some of these may be unfounded rumours but do you trust Glen to tell the truth?

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"]Can''t we all wait and see if this rumour actually comes true before passing judgement or is that not much fun?[/quote]

They continue to fail us year after year and we still keep putting up with it. Do you enjoy them wasting the money that you pay at the turnstiles?. I dont.

I don''t disagree with either of those posts. But come on, there are plenty of things we can criticise the club for but a rumour in a newspaper with no quotes from anyone seems a bit silly.