Sign in to follow this  
pureanglia

he wants to sell bell and let croft go..... dooooooooooooooomend

its a complete joke now. get good players in the club then we want sell them do u know wat am lost for words....after nearly 40 yearsnorwich city i feel like total heartbreak...... roeder OUT NOW.... JESUS....

I very much doubt that GR wants to let Croft go, but as we know any player can go if they want to and especially if they are coming to the end of the contract. I hope to god that we offer and he excepts a new contract, but I wouldn''t blame Croft for going thou. The state this club is in, he has every right to go.

[quote user="Canaries in Bed"]I very much doubt that GR wants to let Croft go, but as we know any player can go if they want to and especially if they are coming to the end of the contract. I hope to god that we offer and he excepts a new contract, but I wouldn''t blame Croft for going thou. The state this club is in, he has every right to go.[/quote]

While I share the same fears here, I would like to point out that this is only reported in Local press, nothing on SSN or Official web site, Sheff utd have been watching a number of players of which Croft is one of them, my folks in B-ham say they don''t want him he will be a bench warmer if they go up, which looks very likely,West brom will be back in this league, so I think we should delay the panic for a while