Sign in to follow this  
AJ

Lets play another game!

[quote user="AJ"]Who else is going to leave us in January?[/quote]Doris the tea lady.  She''s been offered an extra half hour off in the morning at MK Dons, and her choice of Hob Nobs or Digestives in her tea break.

I''ve heard a rumour that Smudger is taking over the part of the French knight in Spamalot, but will still be taunting Delia in his spare time.[:D]

[quote user="Mr Brownstone"]Hob Nobs OR Digestives? Word on the street is Posh are offering both![/quote]Oh crikey, we''ll never hold onto her with this kind of bidding war.Rich Tea, anyone ?

Is Camilla Canary still alive?What happened to that rediculous Clown (not Razz, although he''s probably been made redundant too) that used to walk around?

Speaking of ridiculous clowns, I saw the puppet man on Gents walk this afternoon.  Now that his fame has peaked, he might have to wait 20 years before the puppet man revival kicks in.

Haha! Gotta love the Python! I''m picturing Cullum standing outside a castle shouting up an offer of investment and getting turned away by Doncaster who turns to Delia and says (in a French accent) "I told him we already got some"!

[quote user="Mr Brownstone"]Haha! Gotta love the Python! I''m picturing Cullum standing outside a castle shouting up an offer of investment and getting turned away by Doncaster who turns to Delia and says (in a French accent) "I told him we already got some"![/quote]

[:D][:D][:D][:D][:D]

[quote user="Houston Canary"]She was past her prime, anyways.  Let her go. We can bring in 5 or 8 others to replace her, kind of like we did with Huckerby.[/quote]But.... new hero''s?

Besides, perminant or loaneeeeeeees?

Players to leave is a good one. First of all our loanee''s:Sibierski - likely to go back to Wigan where he is not wanted and will either be released or sold.Lita - Certanly going back to Reading to be sold or kept depending on whether they get a good offer for him or one of their other strikers.Kennedy - Loan needs to be renewed, if he is crocked then that seems unlikely.Koroma - We haven''t heard or seen much about him in a while - is he injured or just not rated? Either way if he doesn''t make the bench between now and Jan is he likely to stay?Omosuzi looks like staying but it''s not for sure yet.Who do we have out on loan?Cureton - if we get an offer he is gone. It doesn''t matter if you rate him or not he must be on good wages and it''s hard to justify that so with the best will in the world I think he is likely to leave, it might be possible that we could involve him in some sort of player exchange you never know.Chadwick - If Bell or Croft go then you never know the door could once more open. The problem is his injury jinx which doesn''t look like getting any better.Martin - I am undecided. Did that good three or four months go to his head? Hasn''t really set the world alight at Luton but we know he has potential. Not sure Roeder thinks the same and with a couple of handy looking players in the accademy have we got others that may be more of a sure bet?Spillane - I like this guy, I think he should come back to at least provide cover. I am not sure what Roeder thinks of him though and its possible he too will go.Others that could go:MarshallBellCroftAll three reportedly have suitors and so would command and get a fee. I wouldn''t want to see any of them go to be honest.RussellDruryRussell was linked to moves away earlier in the season so who knows? Drury surely can''t be happy at not playing regularily especially at the point of his career he is at. This could see him angle for a move out.