Sign in to follow this  
fonejacker

So there are investors out there.....

[quote user="Smudger"]Yes... just none that want to deal with Delia... [;)][/quote]

Actually Smudger I think that there''s a good deal of truth in what you say, although you wink.

Delia has set out her stall in no uncertain terms one way and another over recent years, and the chances of anyone fully qualifying are pretty remote. I mean if Norfolk-born, City fan and billionaire PC had so much static with scarcely a toenail in the door, what chance anybody else?

No, I think that anyone other than the most hardnosed of potential investors will shy away from an untidy public entanglement with one of the nations ''sainted darlings''. The press and the wider media would have only one side.

It''s going to be a very, very, very difficult proposition unless Delia has a radical re-think and rationalises her position(s).

OTBC

[quote user="Fonejacker"]http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/s/sheff_wed/7788976.stm[/quote]

Well as Sheffield have only one shareholding Director left of the Board it sounds like a firesale to me. I don''t want Norwich City sold like Woolworths for evryone to scrap over thank you very much. Far better left in the capable hands of Deliah and her husband  and the manager.A Board and a manager who, by beating Ipswich, seem to me have tyhe right priorities!

[quote user="Delia S. Tickers"]

Early stages...£25m in debt.... I''ll raise my bid to £2.50.

[/quote]

Oh come on now... you know that Delia want''s at least a tenner for it... [;)]

[quote user="Smudger"]Yes... just none that want to deal with Delia... [;)][/quote]

Actually Smudger, I think you''ll find its the other way round, she has no intention whatsoever in selling, never has!

[quote user="1st Wizard"]

Actually Smudger, I think you''ll find its the other way round, she has no intention whatsoever in selling, never has!

[/quote]

Oh yes there is of course a little bit of that as well... [;)]

Hence why she has frightened all investment off in one shape or form.

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="1st Wizard"]

[/quote]

[/quote]C''mon then smudger, give us some details and please don''t re-hash the old PC "non offer".

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="1st Wizard"]

[/quote]

[/quote]C''mon then smudger, give us some details and please don''t re-hash the old PC "non offer".[/quote]

It''s Smudger himself, he''s just got an order for 100 business cards[;)]

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Delia S. Tickers"]

Early stages...£25m in debt.... I''ll raise my bid to £2.50.

[/quote]

Oh come on now... you know that Delia want''s at least a tenner for it... [;)]

[/quote]

I was talking about SW.