Sign in to follow this  
gangmower

NORWICH CITY R.I.P

I have been going since 1965 never none so much gloom.Things wern,t this bad under lol morgan in the late sixties.I may not renew next year.Still we probably wont have a team left.Cheer me up someone.

I feel the same way (if that cheers you up at all?).  Season ticket holder and shareholder since 1992, missed only three home games (league or cup) in that time and I really feel like chucking it all in.  I''m sick of the predictability of it...Drive through heavy traffic, watch the clock run down at the game (cos the match is so bloody boring), leave 5 mins before the end because (a) we''re losing and (b) so I don''t sit in traffic jams for hours on end to add insult to injury.  One decent game to build up false hope, followed by 3 or 4 dodgy results.  In fact our results sequence is so predictable I might start making a few bets - might as well make some money out of the predicament!Charlton (H) - given we''ve just lost two on the spin, down for a City win.  (Cue the false hope...)Palace (A) - foregone conclusion - defeat (just give them the points now and avoid any more injuries/suspensions)Forest (H) - everyone expecting a win, shocking game, end of Forest''s losing streak - 3 points for Forest.And so it continues.....

[quote user="Canary Nut"]

[quote user="gangmower"]I have been going since 1965 never none so much gloom.Things wern,t this bad under lol morgan in the late sixties.[/quote]

Don''t forget a certain person stated Lol Morgan should go at a public dinner and within six months he was gone!

[/quote]

Good memory OR

Does the initials SP mean anything to you (cryptic isn''t it)

[quote user="Canary Nut"][quote user="lappinitup"]

We''re doomed I tell ye, doomed, DOOMED! [:''(][:''(][:''(]

[/quote]

Blimey, its a rerun of Dad''s Army!

[/quote]Stupid Boy!

[quote user="The Butler"][quote user="Canary Nut"]

[quote user="gangmower"]I have been going since 1965 never none so much gloom.Things wern,t this bad under lol morgan in the late sixties.[/quote]

Don''t forget a certain person stated Lol Morgan should go at a public dinner and within six months he was gone!

[/quote]

Good memory OR

[/quote]

You have a private message.....wink, wink, know what I mean.

[quote user="Canary Nut"][quote user="The Butler"][quote user="Canary Nut"]

[/quote]

Good memory OR

[/quote]

You have a private message.....wink, wink, know what I mean.

[/quote]

Possibly if you do nudge nudge

[quote user="gangmower"]I have been going since 1965 never none so much gloom.Things wern,t this bad under lol morgan in the late sixties.I may not renew next year.Still we probably wont have a team left.Cheer me up someone.[/quote]You could get hit by a bus tomorrow...

Sucky sucky five dollar cheer you right up.

[quote user="gangmower"]I have been going since 1965 never none so much gloom.Things wern,t this bad under lol morgan in the late sixties.I may not renew next year.Still we probably wont have a team left.Cheer me up someone.[/quote]