Sign in to follow this  
Dr. Bunsen

andy bishop again ....

linked with us again. what are the chances of us getting him??

and would you like to see him here??

personally i think he is a good player!!!!

certainly knows where the net is, as we found out last season :)

Chances Non! unless Bury will take Monoply money

Would like to see him here.

Quite obvious there will not really be any money available in Jan as Roeder is trying to our most creative player for a much needed centre half

[quote user="Evil Monkey"]Why is w8wba, who has since admitted being Dr Bunsen, again pretending to be a City fan...?
[/quote]

eeer yeah ok!!!!

i really am a city fan sit in lower barclay and am probably more of a fan than you di*k head

how can i be we8wba when i can spell and he quite clearly cant.

where did he say he was me then proof??

TW*T

[quote user="Evil Monkey"]Why is w8wba, who has since admitted being Dr Bunsen, again pretending to be a City fan...?
[/quote]

no, we8wba is beaker, I thought that was obvious.

[quote user="AJ"][:|][/quote]

Well if he Doe''s join us this time I can have his name on my shirt and wouldn''t be bothered when he left, as his dad is my Brother.

[quote user="pete_norw"]

[quote user="AJ"][:|][/quote]

Well if he Doe''s join us this time I can have his name on my shirt and wouldn''t be bothered when he left, as his dad is my Brother.

[/quote]ask your nephew? when he is joining us then!

[quote user="pete_norw"]He''s not, he hopes for a new contract at Scunny[/quote]dont you mean bury???and if you do, surely an aspiration to play at a higher level is more appealing bury arent going anywhere)cmon pete sort him out!

[quote user="jay kay"][quote user="pete_norw"]He''s not, he hopes for a new contract at Scunny[/quote]
dont you mean bury???
and if you do, surely an aspiration to play at a higher level is more appealing bury arent going anywhere)
cmon pete sort him out!
[/quote]

Oh well joke over then lol

[quote user="pete_norw"]

[quote user="jay kay"][quote user="pete_norw"]He''s not, he hopes for a new contract at Scunny[/quote]dont you mean bury???and if you do, surely an aspiration to play at a higher level is more appealing bury arent going anywhere)cmon pete sort him out![/quote]

[/quote]gotcha! [:P]

[quote user="jay kay"][quote user="pete_norw"]

[quote user="jay kay"][quote user="pete_norw"]He''s not, he hopes for a new contract at Scunny[/quote]
dont you mean bury???
and if you do, surely an aspiration to play at a higher level is more appealing bury arent going anywhere)
cmon pete sort him out!
[/quote]

[/quote]
gotcha! [:P]
[/quote]

Well I thought it was funny anyway

[quote user="Dr. Bunsen"]

[/quote]

eeer yeah ok!!!!

i really am a city fan sit in lower barclay and am probably more of a fan than you di*k head

TW*T

[/quote]

Lmao

Well, either Bishop is coming and Bell is going or vice versa, because we can''t be having two players in the team called Bishop & Bell.  [;)]

[quote user="Dr. Bunsen"]

[quote user="Evil Monkey"]Why is w8wba, who has since admitted being Dr Bunsen, again pretending to be a City fan...?[/quote]

eeer yeah ok!!!!

TW*T

[/quote]Ooh, hark at her, someone''s time of the month is it? Sorry love, I might have gotten it wrong, it might have been Elmo.  Who cares though, you''re all Muppets...

[quote user="Dogger "]Yeah it was Elmo, i was Animal for 2 days and is Beaker Dr Bunson or do they know each other???[/quote]My mistake... I spent a long time accusing Bunsen and Beaker of being the same person but realised they''re actually just kids who know each other.... Like I said though, who cares really... Forum politics... tsk.

[quote user="CDMullins"]

Quite obvious there will not really be any money available in Jan as Roeder is trying to our most creative player for a much needed centre half

[/quote]

He will be available on a free at the end of the season unless he commits to another contact which aint happening.

Doncaster met with Bishop and A.N.Other last summer in Nottingham with a view to Bishop coming to Colney and getting the grand tour.

They parted in Nottingham apparently. Not the best meeting there''s ever been.

Unlikely to happen

Thats what happens when you send Doomy. ND ''You can come but bring your own sandwiches and you can buy your own train ticket.''AB ''But I still get picked up by a Ferrari right?''ND ''No you get picked up by JOE Ferrari, on a tandem.''

[quote user="thecanaryfan"][quote user="CDMullins"]

[/quote]

He will be available on a free at the end of the season unless he commits to another contact which aint happening.

[/quote]

I''m not bothered if we don''t get him. Have seen him play a few times this season as Bury are my second team and I''ve not been that impressed. Really not sure he''d make the step up. He barely did anything when I watched them against Notts - in fact I kept forgetting he was on the field! Yeah so he scores goals at that level but he''s nothing that special - he''s good for division 2 but not sure he''d cut it in the Championship - would love to be proved wrong though. Can''t see Bury letting him go without a fight when they are finally having a good season though!

Not true, his current contract expires in 2010, the current negotiations are to extend the contract further on improved terms so he will only go if the fee is right

[quote user="Jimmy Smith"]get him n leetz for £500k, n go bk to 4-4-frickin-2!
[/quote]

Instead of £300.000 for Lita you mean, No need to guess who most of us would want