Sign in to follow this  
Smudger

Oh bum... Blackburn go for Allardyce

Bang goes any chance we had of getting shot of Roeder.

Does this mean we can now turn our attention to those who are really to blame???

And who''s to blame Smudger? I''ve got a spare half an hour.

Or does it begin with a D, rhyme with Celia and is someone you''ve been banging on about for the last two years?

HAHAHAHAHA - did you really think there was even the slightest chance that Allardyce would be coming to NCFC? I don''t think I''d want him anyway. Does he have a good record for working miracles with no money?To be fair to GR, his player buys have been pretty good considering the lack of cash, what he needs is an assistant that can help him out with tactics & formations. With regards to the loans, his hands are tied, he doesn''t have much choice, it''s loans or nothing. I wouldn''t blame Delia & co either. Clearly they don''t have enough cash to allow us to compete in this league but that''s not their fault. The real problem is the lack of anyone to come in and buy the club off them.Here we go - who''s going to be the first to say that PC is waiting for the club to be close to collapse before he steps in?

whoareyou?

How will he be found at out Blackburn?

He stated that it would take a few years to get Newcastle sorted when he first took the job, as they were in such a mess.  Just like it took him at Bolton.  I may be wrong but wasn''t he mid table with Newcastle but the fickle Geordie fans couldn''t wait that long as they wanted immediate success rather then to build slowly, sort all the problems have and then have continued success over a long period. 

Personally, I think Allardyce is a good manager and a great appointment by Blackburn.  I hope they stay up and Newcastle go down (Big club my A%^e - just like Leeds)

Besides he would never come here.  He did his time with Bolton in the lower leagues and doesn''t need to prove himself. Paul Ince on the over hand took a big jump form MK to Premier.  He would easily drop down to Championship.

[quote user="Yella Knight"]

whoareyou?

How will he be found at out Blackburn?

He stated that it would take a few years to get Newcastle sorted when he first took the job, as they were in such a mess.  Just like it took him at Bolton.  I may be wrong but wasn''t he mid table with Newcastle but the fickle Geordie fans couldn''t wait that long as they wanted immediate success rather then to build slowly, sort all the problems have and then have continued success over a long period. 

Personally, I think Allardyce is a good manager and a great appointment by Blackburn.  I hope they stay up and Newcastle go down (Big club my A%^e - just like Leeds)

Besides he would never come here.  He did his time with Bolton in the lower leagues and doesn''t need to prove himself. Paul Ince on the over hand took a big jump form MK to Premier.  He would easily drop down to Championship.

[/quote]

Yella I don''t know if you are pro or anti Roeder but I use your comments here to highlight the fact that it appears ok for other managers at other clubs to be given time to sort out a mess but not for GR who said it would take 3 years and the fans to be called fickle for not standing by him.

Not a pop at you but thought it a good example.

[quote user="Lazza"]HAHAHAHAHA - did you really think there was even the slightest chance that Allardyce would be coming to NCFC? I don''t think I''d want him anyway. Does he have a good record for working miracles with no money?
To be fair to GR, his player buys have been pretty good considering the lack of cash, what he needs is an assistant that can help him out with tactics & formations. With regards to the loans, his hands are tied, he doesn''t have much choice, it''s loans or nothing. I wouldn''t blame Delia & co either. Clearly they don''t have enough cash to allow us to compete in this league but that''s not their fault. The real problem is the lack of anyone to come in and buy the club off them.

Here we go - who''s going to be the first to say that PC is waiting for the club to be close to collapse before he steps in?
[/quote]

You as with many others, seem to of missed the whole point of this thread you clown.

According to the bookies odds released earleir this week a certain Mr Roeder was in the running for the Blackburn job.

Blackburn buying Roeder out of his contract, was however unlikely a way in which we may of been able to get shot of Roeder (as so many want) and get a new manager in.

Now it seems we have no chance in getting shot of him yet again.

Who said anythinmg about wanting Allardyce????

[quote user="Smudger"]

[quote user="Lazza"]HAHAHAHAHA - did you really think there was even the slightest chance that Allardyce would be coming to NCFC? I don''t think I''d want him anyway. Does he have a good record for working miracles with no money?
To be fair to GR, his player buys have been pretty good considering the lack of cash, what he needs is an assistant that can help him out with tactics & formations. With regards to the loans, his hands are tied, he doesn''t have much choice, it''s loans or nothing. I wouldn''t blame Delia & co either. Clearly they don''t have enough cash to allow us to compete in this league but that''s not their fault. The real problem is the lack of anyone to come in and buy the club off them.

Here we go - who''s going to be the first to say that PC is waiting for the club to be close to collapse before he steps in?
[/quote]

You as with many others, seem to of missed the whole point of this thread you clown.

According to the bookies odds released earleir this week a certain Mr Roeder was in the running for the Blackburn job.

Blackburn buying Roeder out of his contract, was however unlikely a way in which we may of been able to get shot of Roeder (as so many want) and get a new manager in.

[/quote]

You''re the clown pal - if you think there was any chance that Blackburn would sign Roeder you are deluded...

[quote user="Dions Lightsaber"][quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

You''re the clown pal - if you think there was any chance that Blackburn would sign Roeder you are deluded...

[/quote]

Did I say that I thought that???

The bookies apparently thought that Roeder was a 16-1 shot for getting the Blackburn job though.

I would say that the odds of us getting shot of Roeder without another club willing to buy him out of his contract are slightly higher than that, wouldn''t you???

The bookies were talking sh1t then weren''t they?  So yes, the odds are much higher than that but your OP suggested there was a chance and that chance had vanished.

Now you are saying that you thought it was likely to happen and calling someone a clown for missing your point whereas in fact your post was utterly pointless.

It''s OK Ex-greenoschin, I can understand that you are not having a go at me.

My own personal opinion is that Roeder should be given time.  No one can make a major impact in a little time span.  New managers get the initial new manager effect (Roeder, Redknapp etc), but then after that has finished, it takes time to put you idea''s in place.  What if Man U got rid of Fergie, or Arsenal got rid of Ar se before it took them time to bed in.  Ignoring the Board level, this club was in major trouble on the pitch before Roeder came along, and in my opinion of watching games, the football on offer is a lot better.  Hopefully we stay up (which I think we will), and Roeder has a couple more transfer windows to get all his players in and a major improvement will be seen.

Look at the clubs who continually change manager - where are they - NO where (except the ones with lots of money).  Give a manager time like Bolton did with Allardyce and thats when you can truely judge whether a manager is good or not.

And for all those ready to say I love Roeder and kiss his backside.  I don''t as I find him as a person very fundamentally unlikeable. 

[quote user="lets go fucking mental"]u r living in dream land[/quote]lets go fucking mental - how did you get away with your user name?