Sign in to follow this  
Beauseant

OT: Yes, this really is the Christmas message from the leader of the free world

We''re on the brink of the biggest economic crisis since the 1930s, we have soldiers dying for dubious reasons in far-flung countries, and the Leader of the Free World gives us a christmas message which features a talking dog.I''d like to take that man outside and beat him with a stick with nails in it.

[quote user="Mister Chops"]We''re on the brink of the biggest economic crisis since the 1930s, we have soldiers dying for dubious reasons in far-flung countries, and the Leader of the Free World gives us a christmas message which features a talking dog.

I''d like to take that man outside and beat him with a stick with nails in it.

[/quote]

The crassness, ignorance and insensitivity of the Bush administration distilled into a three minute soundbite. Bet it goes down a bomb in Iraq (no pun intended) [:@]

[quote user="Mister Chops"]We''re on the brink of the biggest economic crisis since the 1930s, we have soldiers dying for dubious reasons in far-flung countries, and the Leader of the Free World gives us a christmas message which features a talking dog.

I''d like to take that man outside and beat him with a stick with nails in it.

[/quote]

Pity those shoes didn''t hit him smack in the face last week!

........................................................speechless........................................................