Sign in to follow this  
city-till-i-die

INS AND OUTS IN JANUARY????

who would you like to come in????

and who will leave in the january sales?????

sadley i think any1 that comes in with a half decent offer for any of our players will get them...the mess our club is in!!!!

Out:Chadwick, Lappin, Antoine, Troy, Omar Koroma, Eagle, JC, kennedy - as sounds like he is out for ages anyway.In:Lita, Ched, Bertrand till end of season.2 centre backs, and at least 1 other Striker.If Lee Clark thinks we are in for a run to get in the prem then the other striker will need to be Samuel Eto or Messi!

There''ll be about two or three outs - both contract terminations and sold - with a few loanees returned. We''ll probably get about two or three loanees back in. January transfers are always normally quiet even when clubs had money; it''s only going to be worse now. I think the only supporters who should be getting genuinely excited are those from the blue half of Manchester

Out

Chadwick, Kennedy, Sibbi, OJ, Lupoli, Eagle, Lappin, Martin, Spillane, Bertrand, Lita, Henville

In

2 centre backs, 2 strikers and a left back

OUT! Deals no Deals, Mr Dronecaster, Rogernator, Micky Wynn and Mr Foulger.....and if we''re in the bottom 3 ''Roeder the Eroder.''

IN!....Peter ''Bites the Heads off ickle Hamsters and is gonna sell the club and build a skyscraper at Carra, sell Colney to Marcus Evans so he can construct a weapons manufacturing factory and then drain the Wensum and put a tram-line to Yarmouth on the riverbed Cullum.[6]

That lady from Colchester who was their Chief Exec and has just left.....''There''s just something about her.''[:$]

Anyone who doesn''t let football agents take the pi$$....[8-)]

Football Scouts who can spot a good ''un when they see one....[Y]

Me, who will be appointed that lady from Colchester''s 24 hour ''on call'' personal assistant, chauffeur and tea-boy - when she''s appointed as the new NCFC Chief Exec....[:D]

Bryan Gunn, Jezzer Goss, Mike Milligan and Simon Charlton - singing and entertaining as a [8]Barbershop Quartet[8] where Dronecaster used to stand on match-days.....They''d be more informative and less patronising.....and less monotone and more worthy for their salary.

Alexfergiearsenwengerson O''Neill - as Manager..... 

There are others.....but, I can''t think of any at the mo''.....[:|]