Sign in to follow this  
Pinks

Canaries set to swoop for Bruce

[quote user="TheMarshmallowMonkey"]I''d have him here. He''s a good player and with our defensive shortages would be a welcome addition.[/quote]

Typical agent talk. Looks like the binners are hedging their bets on contract talks to see if they really need him & he''s got someone leaking to the press to

a) Hurry them up

b) Riase the price

c) Put a big for sale sign in the window

Also sounds like that is the order of preference for him. That said he is the right age and level and would probably work out as cheaper than a loan. The question then is whether Magilton would make us wait until the Summer or want to get rid now.

Welcome home Brucey to the place where you were born, quality defender who I''d welcome with open arms [:)]

[quote user="cityangel"]Welcome home Brucey to the place where you were born, quality defender who I''d welcome with open arms [:)][/quote]

Here here, also another young''ish player which for me is a good tactic....

I''d like to see him here, even if he does put in some disgraceful challenges! Would be a great signing in my opinion, and the fact he isn''t one of the 8 chosen by Magilton makes it all the better. Come home lad!

uncoordinated thug who will spend more tim in the FA dock then he does on the pitch.... was Vinie jones a "good little player"? because Bruce is exactly the same!

jas :)

He''s yellow at heart and it would be great to carry on the Canaries-Bruce link. A tough minded and no nonsense defender, just what we need imo :) I''m sure Norwich would welcome him also, and forgive him for joining the scum in the first place :)

[quote user="Carrow Roeder"]He''s yellow at heart and it would be great to carry on the Canaries-Bruce link. A tough minded and no nonsense defender, just what we need imo :) I''m sure Norwich would welcome him also, and forgive him for joining the scum in the first place :)[/quote]

He joined Ipswich in order to understand how it is a recognised UK dump and in order to appreciate the finer qualities of Norwich.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

uncoordinated thug who will spend more tim in the FA dock then he does on the pitch.... was Vinie jones a "good little player"? because Bruce is exactly the same!

[/quote]i agree with you therei cant see where him being a norwich boy makes him any betterlets sign danny mills as well.

Defo would have him here. He was their best player against us and have always been impressed. I''m not even too bothered he is a scummer.

[quote user="Carrow Roeder"]He''s yellow at heart [/quote]

is he really? any kid who went to the Steve Bruce soccer schools will know Alex did nothing but spout on about how brilliant Man Yoo were.... yep.. a real Yellow...

Agree with most posters here. Good player with a bit of steel and the right age. Get him!

Oh and Jay, Danny Mills was got rid of because Mike Walker thought Daryl Sutch was a much better player......... Yeh right!!

[quote user="Carrow Roeder"]He''s yellow at heart [/quote]

is he really? any kid who went to the Steve Bruce soccer schools will know Alex did nothing but spout on about how brilliant Man Yoo were.... yep.. a real Yellow...

[/quote]

Cristiano Ronaldo''s not a Norwich fan. I''d still have him here.

You seem to have something really against him. Besides from being a current scummer, why do you hate him so much? Did you go to these soccer schools and you actually know him? I''m not having a go, just curious.

Think he''d be a great addition to the squad, so i''d welcome him with open arms. Plus it would rile a few Ipswich fans!

May even be able to persuade his dad to loan us some better players instead of Sibierski next time.

He was good against us, tough but good. I would welcome him just to annoy the scum!

[/quote]In all honesty I think that the reason for these issues are good. If you look at why he flaired up against us I think you will find it is born of frustration at the lack of quality in front of him. It seems like he is a defender that likes to attack the ball as well and so you will see him making those challenges and trying to break play up. I don''t think it is down to a bad temperement more born out of frustration.I think he is a commited player and plays with his heart on his sleave, sometimes when those around you are playing with theirs in their pocket counting their money it can bubble over into a game. He seemed like the only player to care on their side in the Derby. No movement or really effort from the front two, no creativity from the midfield that also lacked serious pace. It seems his position at the club is unclear!I for one would say that if he is available for free or little then give him a chance to prove himself - you never know, given the right players around him he could maybe achieve a slice of what his father did for us. I am not going to say replicate because Bruce senior was a leg end.

Not a patch on his Dad and when i''ve seen him on the tele (apart from against us) he''s looked very dodgy. But considering we now only have one centre back I''d welcome him as a signing. Prefer Ward though but not at the expense of Bell.

[quote user="Yellowbeagle"]Not a patch on his Dad and when i''ve seen him on the tele (apart from against us) he''s looked very dodgy. But considering we now only have one centre back I''d welcome him as a signing. Prefer Ward though but not at the expense of Bell.[/quote]

Agree 100%. he''s an OK sort of player but no more. Not much quality there at all IMO. But given where we are.....

[quote user="Bury Yellow"]Agree with most posters here. Good player with a bit of steel and the right age. Get him!

Oh and Jay, Danny Mills was got rid of because Mike Walker thought Daryl Sutch was a much better player......... Yeh right!![/quote]doesnt bother me about players being yellow or green or notits just loutish thugs i dont wantbruce or mills.

I dunno bout this Bruce lad.... yeh he a good defender, but one thing I see from Row O Block E of Lower Barclay just as Ipshite were then re apperaing after half time, bruce came jogging over and started pukeing up in the 18yd box....

Did anyone else catch this or was it just me......

How can we honestly have a Ipshite player who has takin the piss by being sick all over our hallowed turf......

LOL JOKES ASIDE YEH HE A GOOD PLAYER, WHO WAS PROBABLY JUST BEING SICK WITH NERVES ...... ID HAVE HIM HERE............