Sign in to follow this  
Dean Coneys boots

something does not add up

[quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="Mello Yello"]

[quote user="blahblahblah"]If I''m Whack Ringworm (...again...) who does that make you ?
[/quote]

Mello Yello.....of course!

[/quote]

So how come I don''t get to be blahblahblah ?
[/quote]

You can be whoever you want to be.....but I think different......and there''s not just you - I think different of.....

[quote user="Smudger"]

Of course our lovely friendly directors have told no lies though... there will be money to spend... [:O] [:$]

[/quote]

The bollox you spout is so childish

Got tele in IP1 yet?

[quote user="lucky green trainers"]the £4m working cap as of 31 july mentioned by CN is surely a long time ago - given the change in the financial system and that turners have walked since...at the very least - assumptions made then bear no relation to the situation we ifnd ourselves in now...we know the turners awol left a black hole,,,that was filled by the maj shareholders (but fully or partially???)

and as we know, the board will surely be factoring in the cost of a possible relegation and forecasting reductions in income for next season because of the economic downturn...it would be foolish not to,,,and in my view, these factors will probably prevent any cash being released from working capital for the playing side this tranny window...if it was me, i''d be keeping as much cash in reserve as possible to survive the downturn,,,

so, imo - i can only see roedy selling players to raise funds before he buys - or through extra cash being loaned to the club by the directors - or through donations received by supporters...

take your pick!!!
[/quote]

LGT,

Your point of view is very plausible. However, selling players or not investing may be a bigger gamble than flirting with relegation. I am not one that thinks administration is really close, but a year or more in League 1 would probably eat a huge hole in the revenue and compromise debt service. This is alomost a similar, although inverted, position that we found ourselves in the championship year.

Either way, the next few weeks (four six pointers and our transfer/loan activities) are likley to have a disproportionate influence on our medium term future.

[quote user="IBA"][quote user="Smudger"]

Of course our lovely friendly directors have told no lies though... there will be money to spend... [:O] [:$]

[/quote] The bollox you spout is so childish Got tele in IP1 yet?[/quote]

I wouldn''t know... but we do have computers which work properly in NR1... [;)]

[quote user="Smudger"]

I wouldn''t know... but we do have computers which work properly in NR1... [;)]

[/quote]

Coward

thats the sort of stupid thing roeder would do sell david marshall , considering we let go for peanuts a hot prospect like joe lewis in the summer.

and now chelsea have been sniffing round lewis  for a while , you can bet hes going to turn out to be a star worth a fair bit of money.

i should imagine roeders plan is to sell all our perm players, and get some more loan players in.

then possible send them back , pay their wages, as well like he has allready done this season .

Lewis was worth what we got as long as he was in our reserves..... contract time would have seen him walk

We have two more excellent keepers coming through.... or do you think they are ****?

Ever see Lewis play? I did, plenty. It was good business that made us money and allowed him to move his career which was what he wanted

We dont pay wages on all the loans, you''re making assumptions.

[quote user="blahblahblah"]

CN,

Do you ever get bored of typing the same old inaccurate, repetitive one-liner ?

[/quote]

How do you know it''s inaccurate?.....[:|]

[quote user="singing canary"]

thats the sort of stupid thing roeder would do sell david marshall , considering we let go for peanuts a hot prospect like joe lewis in the summer.

[/quote]400k for a player that never made one 1st team appearance isn''t peanuts. All this "Chelsea sniffing round" shite, is just hear say talk to back up feckless comments like yours.

[quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="blahblahblah"]

CN,

Do you ever get bored of typing the same old inaccurate, repetitive one-liner ?

[/quote]

How do you know it''s inaccurate?.....[:|]

[/quote]

He doesn`t agree with it, therefore it must be.  It`s the egotists prefered method of "debate".