Sign in to follow this  
Mister Chops

Will Jamie Lad score today?

Let''s not forget our absent heroes.Barnsley at home to Plymouth, a team with bad teeth and a leaky defence.  Will Jamie Lad finally get his 200th league goal today?

He''ll probably do very little for 89 minutes, and then blaze brilliantly over the bar from three yards with the score at 0-0, but he is quickly forgiven as the supporters realise how much he loves the club.

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"]He''ll probably do very little for 89 minutes, and then blaze brilliantly over the bar from three yards with the score at 0-0, but he is quickly forgiven as the supporters realise how much he loves the club.[/quote]Isnt supporters singular? And isnt that one supporter 1st Wiz?

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"]Yes, I believe you''re right. Apologies for the glaring inaccuracy in my previous post.[/quote]SACK THE MESSAGE BOARD!

[quote user="CT "][quote user="Graham Humphrey"]He''ll probably do very little for 89 minutes, and then blaze brilliantly over the bar from three yards with the score at 0-0, but he is quickly forgiven as the supporters realise how much he loves the club.
[/quote]

Isnt supporters singular?

And isnt that one supporter 1st Wiz?
[/quote]

If it is, then I''m damn proud of it!

Your admiration for Curo confuses me Wiz, especially since you seem to dish out criticism of players that actually do something on the pitch other than wander offside and kick the ball into The Barclay.

[quote user="Mister Chops"]Let''s not forget our absent heroes.

Barnsley at home to Plymouth, a team with bad teeth and a leaky defence.  Will Jamie Lad finally get his 200th league goal today?

[/quote]

Have you checked the temperature in Hell today?

Haha, I think people are starting to realise that he had one flash in the pan season.

Jamie Cureton will not score today.

[quote user="Lord Flashheart"]Your admiration for Curo confuses me Wiz, especially since you seem to dish out criticism of players that actually do something on the pitch other than wander offside and kick the ball into The Barclay.
[/quote]

I first started liking Jamie way back in the Walker days Lord, and its nothing to with green hair either! I also get ruddy tired of reminding ungrateful fans that had it not been for Jamie''s goals last season, City would now be a league 1 side!

[quote user="1st Wizard"]

[quote user="Lord Flashheart"]Your admiration for Curo confuses me Wiz, especially since you seem to dish out criticism of players that actually do something on the pitch other than wander offside and kick the ball into The Barclay.[/quote]

I first started liking Jamie way back in the Walker days Lord, and its nothing to with green hair either! I also get ruddy tired of reminding ungrateful fans that had it not been for Jamie''s goals last season, City would now be a league 1 side!

[/quote]So...If Jamie Cureton hadn''t been here, nobody else would have stepped in to score the goals and save the club from League One.But...If Delia steps aside, somebody else would definitely step in and save the club from administration.

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="1st Wizard"]

[quote user="Lord Flashheart"]Your admiration for Curo confuses me Wiz, especially since you seem to dish out criticism of players that actually do something on the pitch other than wander offside and kick the ball into The Barclay.
[/quote]

[/quote]

So...

If Jamie Cureton hadn''t been here, nobody else would have stepped in to score the goals and save the club from League One.

[/quote]

Possibly, who knows? but the fact is he did!

[quote user="Asteroid"]Jamie Cureton will play for Barnsley fc today.[/quote]but will he score? Who knows, but I wouldn''t even put 50p on that....

[quote user="AJ"][quote user="Asteroid"]Jamie Cureton will play for Barnsley fc today.[/quote]but will he score? Who knows, but I wouldn''t even put 50p on that....[/quote]Because it''s Christmas...Bet Ref: AH88003365I

Selections

1Jamie Cureton 

@ 7/1
Stake: 

1.00 Single
Potential Winnings: 

[quote user="AJ"][quote user="Asteroid"]Jamie Cureton will play for Barnsley fc today.[/quote]but will he score? Who knows, but I wouldn''t even put 50p on that....[/quote]

I do not gamble.

[quote user="Asteroid"][quote user="AJ"][quote user="Asteroid"]Jamie Cureton will play for Barnsley fc today.[/quote]but will he score? Who knows, but I wouldn''t even put 50p on that....[/quote]

I do not gamble.[/quote]That is lovely to know [:)]