Team V. Charlton

If I was gaffer! ...

Marshall

Semmy Doc Omozusi Drury

Croft Clingan Pattison Bell

- Hoolahan

- Lita

SUBS: Rudd, Lappin, Russell, Lupoli, Cort

Like to see both Lappin and Cort given a run out towards the end though. Have no doubt Cort will play a role, but doubt Lappin will even feature in the 16. I''ll be hoping though - come on Glenn, give him a chance!

I would also go with that team and i think you have got 10 of that starting 11 right, i think Bertrand will play, not Drury. The subs will probably be Nelson, Drury, Russell, Cort, Fotheringham/Lupoli.

[quote user="sam"]I would also go with that team and i think you have got 10 of that starting 11 right, i think Bertrand will play, not Drury. The subs will probably be Nelson, Drury, Russell, Cort, Fotheringham/Lupoli.[/quote]Agreed Samuel. Will be the same team that beat Ipswich.

[quote user="We Want Worthy Back"]If I was gaffer! ... Marshall Semmy Doc Omozusi Drury Croft Clingan Pattison Bell - Hoolahan - Lita SUBS: Rudd, Lappin, Russell, Lupoli, Cort Like to see both Lappin and Cort given a run out towards the end though. Have no doubt Cort will play a role, but doubt Lappin will even feature in the 16. I''ll be hoping though - come on Glenn, give him a chance![/quote]

With you on that sentiment - but there is more chance of Hucks playing than Lappin. Strange how we use some of our scarce assets isn''t it?

[quote user="We Want Worthy Back"]

Lappin....... come on Glenn, give him a chance![/quote]

He''s had plenty and gets the chance to shine in training, which, by all accounts, he fails spectacularly to do .... a la Lupoli

[quote user="IBA"][quote user="We Want Worthy Back"] Lappin....... come on Glenn, give him a chance![/quote] He''s had plenty and gets the chance to shine in training, which, by all accounts, he fails spectacularly to do .... a la Lupoli[/quote]

IBA - I note you slam Lappin as much as some of us build him up! By all accounts (eg Roeder''s) he''s doing well in training - and was the clear kingpin in that Arsenal reserves victory. Where do you get your info from? Or are you just anti Lappin because of his less than favourable (though not dreadful) performances when asked by Grant to fill in at LB? Lappin may well not be any good any more - but some of us, based on past performances, would just like to see him given a chance to prove the case either way, because

a) we have seen him play well,

b) his attitude is right

c) he can score vital goals - ask Luton and Celtic

d) we are paying his wages anyway and will continue to do so until next summer

But back on thread, even without Lappin we will not lose today.