Sign in to follow this  
Paul Spector

Boo boys!

The minority who booed Mark Fotheringham when he came on today should be ashamed with yourselves.

Personally I don''t rate him as a player, at all, and would much rather Rusty come on, but do you really think it helps booing one of our players before he''s even touched the ball. It''s pathetic to be quite honest, and to think they probably call themselves "fans".

I agree, however yet again I think he played one slightly positve ball the whole time he was on the pitch, so you can understand why he''s not everyones favourite. imo maybe he''s another player that just needs to feel that the crowd adore him?

I don''t rate him at all, but our fans should still not boo him.  Far too much booing at Carrow Road these days.

I''m hoping Roeder sees sense and releases Fotheringham at the end of the season. Only 6 months left on his contract, and he hasn''t justified his wages or status this season with his performances. If he wants to continue playing at this level and enjoying his current standard of living, Fotheringham seriously needs to pull his finger out and produce the goods. Matching Sammy Clingon would go a hell of a way to doing that. But I don''t think he''s up to playing at that level consistently. Lower Scots Prem beckons.  

[quote user="Dicky"]I don''t rate him at all, but our fans should still not boo him.  Far too much booing at Carrow Road these days.[/quote]

well it is panto season Dicky

jas :)

[quote user="The Huckerby Delusion"]I agree, however yet again I think he played one slightly positve ball the whole time he was on the pitch, so you can understand why he''s not everyones favourite. imo maybe he''s another player that just needs to feel that the crowd adore him?
[/quote]

Fozzy surely wasnt brought on to play positive balls was he? Im guessing he was given the instruction to keep the ball, something, like him or not he does well albeit sideways. He did a job. Nobody can challenge that.

What made me laugh is he tried one ball into the corner that didnt come off...he got hammered....1 min later the Doc did the same and got a rond of applause! Baffling!