Sign in to follow this  
I am a Banana (All Grown Up)

Charlton Match*****OFFICIAL THREAD*********

[quote user="YankeeCanary"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="YankeeCanary"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="IBA"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

Cor I bet you''re fabulous at office parties lol [/quote] Like I''d work in an office LOL[/quote]

Nothing wrong with working in an office, do you work outside? [:)]

[/quote]

No...he parties outside.

[/quote]

lol not in this Country at this time of year I hope [<:o)]

You haven''t been watching some of the bare-chested Portsmouth drummers at Bolton. Every time the camera is on him he''s beating that drum with his eyes focused entirely on the drum. I''m not entirely sure why he likes football. It''s kind of kind of like being at the speedway with a telescope watching the stars ( that''s stars not Stars ).

[/quote][/quote]

lol hehehe it''s not a nice sight is it?  It''s so wrong when a man has a bigger chest than me [+o(]

I''ve never watched speedway with a telescope, could be interesting to get a close up when they throw their bikes into the bends too fast lol brown pants time [:)]

This is going to be a nervy 5 minutes or so, lots of teams down the bottom winning at the moment, it squeaky bum time!

[quote user="Arturo Whittlupoli"]Lot of arguing on here today![:@][/quote]

Thank God we''re winning.There''d be bloodshed otherwise!

[quote user="Marty"]This is going to be a nervy 5 minutes or so, lots of teams down the bottom winning at the moment, it squeaky bum time![/quote]

Agreed Marty, would even settle for a draw.........but a win is what''s needed [:)]

big relief, well done lads, Christmas can start properly now. I think that is an very important 3 points. Happy Christmas everyone.

[quote user="Lord Flashheart"]Shame because I bet Smudger was hoping for a perfect Christmas. [;)]
[/quote]Good. It''ll stop him dribbling all over these pages tonight! [:|]